PundiX NEM?

Hi what will be your plans for PundiX NEM? NPXSXEM hodlers would like to know.

1 Like

We’re working on something now. Can’t give you a timeframe atm and hope you’ll be patient.

3 Likes

Thank you David Kay. I look forward to good news.

Actually all the talk of creating a reward token for staking Pundix, why didn’t they just make the NPXSxem coin the reward token

1 Like

Definitely worth examining the possibility, I think.

1 Like

NPXSXEM was born out of our collaboration to create XPOS for NEM blockchain. We also ported NPXSXEM into Binance Chain BEP2 (not BSC BEP20).

Echoing @DavidK there’s actually discussion internally to convert NPXSXEM to a reward token/utility. If we do this, we’d also like to airdrop the majority of team’s NPXSXEM holdings to PUNDIX token holders, so hodlers can hold it as loyalty points.

One thing for sure is that we will not merge NPXSXEM into PUNDIX because that will dilute token holders.

3 Likes

I think this is great :+1:. When fx blockchain is launched, pundi x holders can stake pundix and earn npxsxem, in reward. But I suggest name change when migrating to fx blockchain

1 Like

Npxsxem being Bep20 will definitely bring new features and advantages.
The reward token seems a good idea.
I personally would prefer that we just have Pundix token. And pundix will be also bep20 in the future i think, as will be needed to make the cross-chain with BSC. the hard part is mix pundix and npxsxem…

Resuming, yes , use it as a reward token seems good . but not with this name , the NEM part bother me :grin:

$PUNDIX token will be on various chains - Function X, Ethereum, and more. The total supply will still be the same. No dilution.

For the name change, how does $PR Pundi X Reward Token sound? Therefore $PUNDIX will get $PR tokens. If there’s a $PR token, we are considering a deflationary model, which means that if you hold the $PR token everytime is fine and you will be rewarded with various loyalty, but if you trade $PR token, each time you move your tokens you will be deducted 20 - 30% amount of tokens. This will prevent active trading.

1 Like

Maybe $PUNDIR to be easily recognize and associated to pundi.
make it a token to hold is good as long will not be used for other things.
with this deduction is not possible to use them in dexs, giving liquidity, farms or pools.
In other hand, $pundiX bep20 could be used for that and the reward be in $pundiR

hum :thinking: have to think better about