16th Sep All-hands Meeting

I would love too :heart_eyes:,

I did experience technical issues last time, so I can’t guarantee it works perfectly on my side though

5 Likes

@Alchimist

We support him in his words:

“So true without volume no one can do anything.
Binance listing would be so damn Important”

• the whole community is concerned that there is no volume, no fame, no one knows, bad marketing, there is a lot of negativity on the Internet. This needs to be changed.
8 Likes

See you on the event. Might wanna sound @Peko few hours in advance so she knows u will be there, and to unmute you to speak.

1 Like

Thanks, Zac. @kenorb @worgforee @Richyshadowlux please let me know your twitter handles at your earliest convenience so that you can be set as one of the speakers in Twitter Spaces.

1 Like

Hi @Peko ,
My twitter handle is the same as my forum handle
@Richyshadowlux

1 Like

@kenorb @worgforee @Richyshadowlux @zaccheah @DavidK A friendly reminder of today’s all hands meeting. Make sure you use mobile app to join the Twitter Space so that your speaker will work when you are talking. Look forward to seeing you later!

@all All hands is starting in 10 mins, drop your questions here if you don’t want to speak on microphone and prefer writing instead.

1 Like

when will we know what the quantity requirement for being a Pundi X Chain Validator

We will have final outline next month, below is a reference and not final (pending).

2 or more CPU cores
500gb or more storage
4gb or more memory
10mbps or more network bandwidth

Quanitity ? PUNDIX :shushing_face: :upside_down_face: :grin:

As for the EGF proposal, I really like the NAMM project and the educational/promotionnel videos for Youtube (but not the reading articles stuff).

Can team run paid Advertisements of Function X on social media like Twitter. Solana and CRO do this. Can team utilize some Genesis funds @zaccheah?

Function X team can simply promote function x tweets on a click of a button from official fx Twitter account under Twitter Ads section.

Will FunctionX validator node run under Linux Ubuntu ? (Aarch64)
If it works by simply using a RPi4-4GB, that’s be great!!

There are medium sized exchanges that will list for reasonable fees, not much regulations. Refer below information.

@zaccheah

Will it be possible for people who do not have 100.000 FX alone to group together to setup a validator node ? (Even with only one manager)

Could you please ask Indodax to Relist PUNDIX / Idr Pair again? It is now Pundix /usdt which has low volume

There wasn’t any way in Twitter Space to request to speak. And none of my questions in the forum were answered.
I’m kind of stunned about the way this all-hands went. I was really expecting to get a better vision about FunctionX, PundiX next stages…
Sorry to say it, I really don’t mean to hurt anyone but just to express my feeling…

I remember answering at least one of your question, about Ubuntu x64.

Also Twitter Space is buggy, even Peko from our team couldn’t speak. Maybe it’s time to switch platform…

1 Like

Well, sorry, but I didn’t hear it…
Anyway, a Discord would work much better…

1 Like