Alchemist Lab - the F(x) academy

1. Number of $FX requested (incubator fund) : 50.000 FX for start and first increment.
About 25.000FX for each following increment.

2. Proposal belongs to which segments: Consumer / Developer

3. Incubator fund distribution timeframe and milestones:

50% (25,000fx) Start fund for video recording equipment and setup of updated recording studio for mix and master

50% (25,000fx) 50 videos / podcasts / medium voice articles created

follow up costs:
for each following increment 25.000 FX (like every 50 videos/voice articles/podcasts)
for developing fx.Alchemy.lab blockchain and dapp (TBD)

4. Description of the proposal, including the name of the proposal, mechanics of the proposal, benefits to the Function X ecosystem, team introduction, etc.

start as Youtube channel before the launch as dapp is possible (only to have an easy to access place and to start right away without additional costs).
As soon as fx core opens for projects this will be a dapp on the fx core chain. (if it is more useful to build a blockchain for it it will be getting one, maybe with Gamification and role play like Experience system and awards)

FX and Pundix encyclopedia with additional market, investment know how and coverage of every new development as easy to understand how to.

Goal of the Academy:
Learn about everything. Goal is to have many max 5 minute videos where anybody can learn about the tech, the team, and developments of fx and Pundix. In addition there will be crypto tutorials, technical chart analysis, how to read a whitepaper, market overview, social and market impact studies of the blockchain tech and fx / pundix.

There will be how to use the wallet, how to transaction, how to pay in retail and as soon as new projects start on fx core there will be a “unboxing” for each Project, maybe things like short “letsplay” videos to show what the new project can do or just play if it is a game.

Goal is to achieve a place where a crypto noob can read into the first step aswell as showing veterans easy access to newest developents.

Also the official Pundix Podcast - Behind the counter isnt really know by many even in the community. This podcast should be strengthened and used more efficiently.

Goal of the fund’s proposal: To kickstart the financial position of the channel allowing for:

• Equipment
  • Software
  • Licensing
  • (maybe give-aways)
  • Compensation

Who am I?

Within the community i am known as Alchimist or just Patrick :). I am mod for telegram Market groups and spoke the latest episode of the Pundix Podcast “Behind the counter”

I Have a college diploma in chemistry (thats like a bit more than a Master of Science),
certifications in Quality and Project Management, 6 years Experience as Quality Engineer / Manager in Medical Tech.
15 Years Experience in traditional Stock market. 7 years experience as Investment Broker (officially licensed ad registered investment Broker and Insurance Broker in germany.
Currently working as full time Investment Broker.

6 years of amateur recording experience as singer / voice actor

5. Reasons the project should be selected and supported and competitive analysis:

knowledge is power…

i actually dont want to advertise this like a salesman… it should speak for itself…

6. Attachments, such as GitHub link, product prototype, video, planning, blueprint, twitter etc.

the latest official pundix podcast hosted by me…

7. Any extra information that might help the community to understand the proposal better

everything is based on knowledge… i want to help by providing that…

Do not delete this part
Disclaimer: This poll is just a tool to get the sentiment around this proposal and it will NOT affect on-chain voting in any way. If your proposal is getting a good sentiment around the community, it might signal that the proposal is good to go to the next phase, otherwise, some modifications might be necessary.

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

5 Likes

And I got a functionx puppy and I dont hesitate to use it :joy:

8 Likes