Baklava Space on FunctionX - F(x)Core Delegate Vault & FX-Swap Yield Farming Vault

Congrats! Looking forward in working together to the next level!

4 Likes

We have now started to use the contracts (long & short) on Margin X to hedge whenever someone buys synthetic assets on Baklava Space.

4 Likes

I will be choosing two lucky winners in this forum thread to get 1,000 Bava. You just have to :

1. use Baklava Space to farm or mint synthetic asset;

2. follow and promote baklava space on Twitter;

3. give constructive feedback here on this thread after trying Baklava Space. While the current protocol is on Avalanche, it will help us make the product better when porting to FX.

Looking forward to your participation!

6 Likes

How to use baklava space farm

1 Like

You deposit supported LPs from Pangolin or Tradejoe, and Baklava Space will help to auto compound by redepositing the yield back into the farm. By doing this you will earn Bava tokens on top of the existing LP farm rewards.

2 Likes

How about adding to FXSwap… And maybe farm there too…

3 Likes

I think that’s on the road map, according to the first post.

Phase 3 (by Q4 2023)

• Expand to other EVM compatible networks such as FX chain
  • Liquidation vault
  • Integrate with core wallets of FX and Avax protocol
  • Transitioning to DAO governance
  • Listing of token on CEX
4 Likes

Surprise announcement 1 - for the 300,000 FX that Baklava Space receive from governance, we will allocate all into the liquidity pool FX-BAVA. This is to repay the trust of users.

14 Likes

Surprise announcement 2 - I will also allocate a further $10,000 USD worth of BAVA token for farming. This is to repay the trust of users.

13 Likes

Hi all, I would like to share that Baklava Space team:

1. has created a pairing, and would like to ask for Function X foundation to be included into the farm list.

2. plans to support farm incentive in BAVA tokens equivalent to the 300,000 $FX in USD (30 day avg).

2 Likes

Hi Keith

Is it going to be a FX/BAVA or FX/AVAX pair?

2 Likes

FX/BAVA

4 Likes

Found it. Thanks @SCENE

3 Likes

Very cool, when will it be live?

2 Likes

Hi Andablue,
FX/Bava farm will be live this week, targeting 8 or 9 Mar 23.

6 Likes

Hey Function X community, I am John from Baklava Space team.
I want to say hello to you all and we are getting close to the f(x)Core integration.

More updates are coming in the upcoming days.

12 Likes

Looking forward!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Based on our announcement during the Function X Twitter Spaces, we are ready to launch our FX Delegate Vault. This vault will auto-compound your delegation rewards and delegate them to all the validator nodes (we will start with a few nodes and add them by batch up to all 50 nodes).

We have deployed the vault to our testnet, and we want to invite all the FX community to test it (please give us your feedback to improve the user experience).

Link: http://baklava.space:3000/vaults/fxdelegate/

Test flow:

1. Request $FX testnet token from the faucet (https://testnet-faucet.functionx.io/)

2. Connect your wallet (e.g. Metamask) to the Baklava testnet link. Please make sure your RPC is connected to FX DhobyGaut testnet.
    Network Name: f(x)Core Dhobyghaut
    New RPC URL: https://testnet-fx-json-web3.functionx.io:8545
    Chain ID: 90001
    Currency Symbol: FX
    Block Explorer URL: https://testnet.starscan.io/evm

3. Deposit $FX to the Vault.

After you delegate FX, you will receive certain amount of stFX as shown in “My position” vault shares.

4. For Withdrawal, it will be similar to the undelegation process and it will take 21 days to undelegate your FX. Please refer to the vesting schedule.

5. For Harvest, the FX tokens will be received instantly.

6. For Transfer Delegated FX, you are required to delegated to validator nodes and transfer it to Baklava Vaults. This feature is created to help users to relegate their delegated FX to Baklava vault to enjoy the auto-compound yield.
    *) We will add the WalletConnect integration, so you can test this feature easily.

Looking forward to your feedbacks!

6 Likes

Hi @JohnB

The auto delegate is high on feature request list!

Will you be doing security audit on this vault?

2 Likes

We have a security audit on our timeline; however, the urgency of the audit will depend on the Function X community.

I suggest we have X number of milestones (let’s say 50 million FX) before we conduct a security audit. 50 million FX will be a fair milestone because Baklava Space currently has more than $8 million in TVL on Avalanche.

Our vault is currently used to auto-compound user delegations, and all the delegated FX are in the validator nodes.

Function X community, let us know your thoughts.

1 Like