BETA IS LIVE! 👏 Trade, refer and WIN — 5,000 USDT + 1,000 NFTs!

Hey friends,

After lots of sleepless nights working on the bugs and improving the UI/UX from our alpha version, BETA IS NOW FINALLY LIVE!

To celebrate, we are building our very first #MXAlliance, and we think YOU could play a huge role in it! :fire:

:date: Contest Period
17 June 2022, 00:00 – 16 July 2022, 23:59 (GMT+8)

:trophy: Prize Pool
:moneybag: 5,000 USDT + 1,000 NFTs

:star_struck: How to Participate
Step 1: Download and set up f(x)Wallet MarginX Special Version
Step 2: Register your MarginX and email addresses on our website to receive test tokens
Step 3: Log in to the DEX and link your f(x)Wallet
Step 4: Start trading!

:medal_sports: How to Win
Category A: Gains
– Chalk up the most profits to win
Category B: Referrals
– Earn the most commissions from referrals to win
Category C: Content Creation
– Wow us with your own MarginX content to win
Category D: Participation
– Make at least 5 profitable trades to stand a chance to win
Category E: Social Media
– Complete all the tasks in our form to stand a chance to win

:point_right: For more information, please visit MarginX.io.

Who We Are

MarginX is the world’s first multi-chain decentralized exchange infrastructure that facilitates the trading of perpetual contracts of cryptocurrency assets, and other stock-based perpetual derivatives, on the blockchain.

12 Likes

What is adviced when installing the special version of fxwallet;

• create new mnemonics (new account) or
  • import seed phrase of my current fxwallet (1.14.0)

When importing, do i have 2 fxwallet apps on my phone then?
Can they coexcist?
Or will it override my current version?

2 Likes

You can import the beta version into this. It will merge - Variable will be gone, Margin X will replace it.

1 Like

Thx.
But i don’t have any beta version atm, just the current fxwallet.
So if i start fresh with the special version, what is wise? Import seed from current version or new mnemonics and account?

1 Like

If you never used the beta before then i think personally better to make a fresh account. Keep it separate from your main account.

Main for hodling/staking
Beta/DEX for testing

3 Likes

you can leave the current and the beta versions on your device & use the link on the marginx web site & have the dex version all working on one device, you can use the same seed, but for the new dex version I would use a new seed / account, the assets you will get won’t need any of your previous acquired test net tokens

1 Like

11am GMT+8
I can’t close a market order position, tried closing 98% or the whole order, both nothing happened.

11:05am GMT+8
Can’t take a long position of Meta.

Also, when i first started testing, I had a problem last weekend that I couldn’t connect marginx.io, course now it works.

Maybe MarginX is Disconnected from your wallet.You can click here and then connect f(x) wallet again.

Disconnected via the disconnected button and also close fxwallet and reconnect, both failed.

Change your PC or mobile wifi and then try again?

Seems like intermitted connection issue with WalletConnect, as the MarginX confirmation window does appear.

This is a known issue with WalletConnect, and we are waiting for their updates.

Technical issue with WalletConnect. Try clearing cache/cookie or use another browser (Chrome/Brave/Firefox).

1 Like

Works on Brave now.

Good to hear that … have fun and see you at the top!

Good afternoon!) Today I started trying to trade on marginx. I like it! There is progress. I want to add from myself. What will be more convenient if you add the ability to see all open orders and positions. Now you can see only those positions that belong to the selected pair. Thx U!)

4 Likes

Glad you like it & thank you for your support. Would recommend submitting your suggestion here…

So our dev can properly keep track as well as dropping you a surprise once implemented.

Cheers :wink:

3 Likes

I would like to see more important information. Closing and opening price of trades.

1 Like

You can click “Tx Hash or Block”(e.g.0xC3B…823B4),open block explorer,then can see more important information,include open or close price、trading fee、gas fee etc.

2 Likes

I submitted that QoL suggestion on day 2 already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To add on … We are working on “download CSV” for earliest 5,000 txn from f(x)Explorer for Live.

5 Likes