BlindBox Arena

Greetings Community First, as guardians of BlindBox we would like to thank you all for the trust you have given us to expand the BlindBox project and we will do our best to provide our community something unique.

So this report contains brief data about expansion, vision, mechanisms and implementations.
Detailed official documents will be released afterward passing evaluation and voting phase.

Let’s get started !

Brief & Vision :
The idea is to transform current BlindBox NFT into a Trading Card Collection and then ultimately into a Guild War game.

We will go in depth into this with each milestone we progress.

Defining
NFT#2 card collection will consist of 20 Main classes and 12 sub classes for each class
So in total there will be 240 subclasses. Each card will contain ( Symbol - Artwork - Ability).

Conversion
As to prepare from early beginning to accommodate with future plans which is transforming the collection cards into potentially a Guild War game, there will be migration from NFT#1 to NFT#2 which includes scanning variables written on NFT#1 to match NFT#2 Card database to release NFT#2 to owner of NFT#1 when requested and vault NFT#1

*** Note there are no additional costs to migration else than transferring fees.

At early phase we will be creating mintable NFT#2 in batches as 5 or 10 each batch still to be decided.
The whitelist will be ranked by minting dates means first 5 or 10 minted NFT#1 Codes will have -NFT#2 available to be exchanged as first batch, afterward second batch then third batch, this will be for limited time only then open conversion available instant to newly minted NFT#1
-We choose this method to support early adopters.

Sample illustration of NFT#2
*** Note: this is just for illustration design and style for card and artwork may vary on release.

As for now the style of artwork is not decided yet, variations of styles will be posted for voting to maintain most liked theme at current time and may or may not change in future to a different style.

Table for illustrating the classes:

NFT#2 will convert variables from NFT#1 stats on card based on the following Equation:

• First five numbers define the main clasas
  • The second two numbers define subclasses
  • Last digit defines the rarity of the card
    illustration: 84333 (Define class) - 45 (Define Subclass) - 8 (Rarity)
    Result: Fighter - Combat veteran - Epic

How the conversion happens in the system:

Conversion table (The table isn’t complete yet as for main classes and subclasses)

We will still use in our example (84333458) (Left side branch of the tree)
The Pick from illustrated table is generated using the following methods:

-Main class defines are defined by highest stats if 2 or more stats are tied the highest dice roll (Based on number dice will roll) will decide the choice from the table (Details below) :

8 is Strength
4 is Dexterity
3 is Wisdom
3 is Intellect
3 is Charisma
4 is Energy
5 is Health
8 is luck.

Based on system conversion the data will be translated into the following:
First step combination of first 5 digits (Main Class Data)

illustration of decision tree mechanism:
-Strength were picked from raw
-Dexterity were picked from raw
Which results in Fighter Class (combination of stats is based on D&D)

Wisdom, intellect and charisma have similar numbers, so the system will pick only one choice after rolling the dice 3 times.

• Intellect was picked from raw
    The result of the first 5 digits is Fighter class with intellect.

Second step combination of the following 2 digits (Sub Class Data)

• Analyze HP level and Energy level either separately or combined to decide subclass
    The result of combination is Combat Veteran (Combination of stats based on D&D)

Third step defining last digit Luck ( Uniqueness )
Definition of Luck (Epic)

Result for all steps: Fighter - Combat veteran - Epic (Card illustration based on stats converted)

*** Note: this is just for illustration design and style for card and artwork may vary on release.

As for this part a calculator will be provided in NFT#2 section to provide details as following:

• Class
  • Subclass
  • Rarity
  • Probability of the character.

So users can simply input their ticket number into the calculator and see NFT#2 stats which are already uploaded to a database matching the ticket number.

***Note( NFT#2 will be created in batches and based on pre-minted #NFT1 creation date list )
As support for early adopters of the BlindBox Project

For more illustrations we had created a table with already minted NFT#1
Check out yours!!!

More about probability of uniqueness :

Standard 40%, Rare 30%, Epic 20%, Legendary 10%
So you have to combine the probability of getting a prefix times class chance to get a specific subclass with a supreme prefix. That’s 1:2400 or 0,0416%.

If all 7777 are minted there are about 3-4 of each sub class in the legendary prefix. There might be only one or zero. There are really not many, so the rarity that is important for the enthusiasts is given while not demotivating by impossible chances to get one.

User experience journey within the new idea:
I am someone who wants to join the game…Purchase NFT#1 from contract to Redeem NFT#2 … maybe I like it or I go for another class by minting another one or trade it over the markets,

This results in the first “I want that” moment which is easily accessible for every person and is not depressing by too high prices or too low chances.
This first layer already pushes the number of sales and the trade volume on the secondary markets.

Scenario
I am not a mage person so I go to the market and trade the mage into another Fighter Subclass. As fighters are less worth than a mage due to stats, because every noob wants to play mage right now I already made a small amount of profit.
Now I play a bit with my uncommon subclass and like the game. I get more and more veterans in the game.
While playing and being a bit active in the community I saw the premium subclasses and now I want one.
I tried to mint one but I didn’t have luck in 5 tries, so I will use OpenSEA to sell my 5 characters and buy me a premium subclass I want.
Since I don’t want to spend a shitload of money and the prefix is not that important I just go for a rugged or moderate one.
Now I have my premium subclass that I wanted and I play the game till I am an expert. I want to try other classes so I organize in my guild, because we have a lending option so that we can try out the other classes that are in the collection of other guild members. There is only a small amount of content for the tryouts but it is enough to fall in love with a subclass.
That’s where I sell my premiums subclass for a really big amount of money and get me this special subclass for myself. I have a bit of profit in this trade so I mint another 5 subclasses. I might get a rare premium one which I can sell.
Now I am happy and don’t want to do anything else other than playing this game. END…

Conclusion
This method can achieve a good first mint flow because it’s easy to access but hard to get super rare. It will incentivize the secondary market trades and the desire to try your luck by minting more.

As for that we will transform BLIND BOX into a Trading Card collection and then potentially a Guild War Game on the Function X Blockchain

We aim to expand step by step as mentioned above.

These are the ideas we were thinking about. Any refinement comments, feedback or additional points will be extremely welcomed to eliminate the highest number of cons and add to increase the pros in the project, Afterward we will follow-up with finalized document and roadmap for the project.

Guardian’s of BlindBox

8 Likes

Release our first class ( FIGHTER ) symbol and it’s subclasses list

FIGHTER CLASS

Each subclass will have its own and unique lore behind it blended with artwork !
More visuals to be shared soon !

We still warming up, The best yet to come !

As always your comments and feedback are very important to us, Let us know what you think :raised_hands:

2 Likes

We are excited to release our second class (MONK) symbol and it’s subclasses list

Each subclass will have its own and unique lore behind it blended with artwork! We still warming up, The best yet to come ! As always your comments and feedback is very important to us, Let us know what you think :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello community! New Update We are excited to release details of our third class (BEASTMASTER) symbol and it’s subclasses list :raised_hands: :muscle:

Each subclass will have its own and unique lore behind it blended with artwork!
The best yet to come ! As always your comments and feedback is very important to us, Let us know what you think

2 Likes

We are excited to release details of our fourth class (CRUSADER) symbol and it’s subclasses list

The best yet to come ! As always your comments and feedback is very important to us, Let us know what you think

2 Likes

We are excited to release details of our fifth class !
(PALADIN) symbol and it’s subclasses list

2 Likes

Hello community!, New Update. We are excited to release our sixth class ( NECROMANCER ) symbol and it’s subclasses list :skull:

Each subclass will have its own and unique lore behind it blended with artwork! We still warming up, The best yet to come ! As always your comments and feedback is very important to us, Let us know what you think :raised_hands:

3 Likes

All i can say…WOW !!

This (already) is going to be great on the core.
The BlindBox project rules!!

2 Likes

@BobX introduce Blindbox to your nft friends/followers

Hello community!, New Update. We are excited to release our seventh class ( SORCERER ) symbol and it’s subclasses list :zap:

5 Likes

This is wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello community!, New Update. We are excited to release our eighth class ( DRUID ) symbol and it’s subclasses list :leaves:

5 Likes

Really looking forward to play.

1 Like

What’s your favorite so far?
Bet you want to be the Necromancer Bone collector…?
:slight_smile: joke.

Or maybe the Sorcerer, enchanter!

Think i want to be Monk, Dragon monk (dragon is my zodiac)
But maybe drunken boxer suits me better…(also joke…:wink:)

2 Likes

We got some new mints in the last days so i updated the “what do i get” List… have fun finding your mint :smiley: there is one new premium subclass legendary mint among them :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :fire: :fire:

Blindbox # Code Class (if more than one is given then we cant calculate for sure without the finished programmed coin flip generator, but it will be one of them) Premium Subclass Rarity
1 13181240 Monk no Standard
2 26525904 Adventurer or Beast Master no rare
3 11256650 Warlock yes Standard
4 32296490 Necromancer no Standard
5 02690389 Sorcerer no Legendary
6 46496496 Spellblade or Necromancer no rare
7 36382263 Spellblade no Standard
8 49868709 Adventurer or Beast Master no Legendary
11 24067177 Warlock no epic
13 90453205 Pilot no rare
24 29458730 Beast Master no Standard
42 42942029 Crusader or Druid no Legendary
69 22534689 Cleric yes Legendary
77 85319498 Paladin no epic
107 57066979 Assassin or Beast Master yes Legendary
128 63018506 Paladin no rare
315 81116030 Knight no standard
322 67929627 Beast Master or Bard no epic
666 59194065 Spellblade or Assassin no rare
771 79868556 Adventurer or Beast Master yes rare
772 68610388 Hunter or Adventurer no epic
777 99509277 Fighter or Knight or Hunter or Beastmaster or Paladin or Bard no epic
812 04665461 druid or sorcerer no Standard
888 96060761 Fighter or Pilot yes Standard
1001 38189380 Warlock or Bard no Standard
1014 73201980 Fighter yes Standard
1111 46632051 Adventurer or Monk no Standard
1112 41409394 Paladin or Commander no rare
1313 55273877 Artificer or Spellblade yes epic
1226 40090434 Artificer no rare
1337 45854579 Monk or Druid yes Legendary
1704 68546549 Hunter or Beast Master no Legendary
1705 16529908 Bard no epic
1806 23321450 Adventurer or Monk no Standard
1998 32507735 Crusader no rare
2102 29991090 adventurer, Assassine, monk, druid, spellblade or sorcerer no standard
3210 14183025 Spellblade no rare
6552 21567095 Warlock no rare
6666 84333458 Fighter no epic
7777 40769935 Commander no rare
5 Likes

This is great @Alchimist !!

2 Likes

Hello community!, New Update. We are excited to release our ninth class ( HUNTER ) symbol and it’s subclasses list

4 Likes

fast growing idea! nice work. :+1:

2 Likes

When can we play?

2 Likes

For now no time specified yet, but with our pace it shouldn’t be too long :blush: