BlindBox NFT: Zac's social experiment

Could it be something for the DustyBot group @Alchimist ?

The interest is there and they have experience, and they have you.
And it could benefit their own product to.
2 flies in 1 hit (dutch proverb, poorely translated :grin:)

Just a thought

Do they have blockchain coding experience?

Don’t think that it’s needed.
Creative skills are more important.

Blockchain coding experience is needed for integrating with FX Core and maintaining it

i think its a great idea to execute.
the current numbers on Blindbox can be connected to something like Dustybots has and we can utilize part of numbers (since there is 8digits) to stats to make it more special (the suggestion from @KuzoIV ).

Then, it can become an avatar with stats, so it can have its own game in the future (just try to dream about it :grinning:) what do u think?

2 Likes

I think that sounds very good.
And maybe it can have some connection with the ChessFX proposal from @kenorb to (speaking about games).

Some sort off collaboration.

• Blindbox numbers can be connected to a unique DustyBot Chess peace (avatar)
  • One can collect a whole chess collection in time.

Also see the idea of @SCENE in this threat:

I have just thoughts, no technical skills :grin: so i have no idea what is possible and what’s not.

But i have read somewhere that “creativity is intelligence having fun” :wink:.
So i stick to that and dream with you.

It sure is fun anyway.

Make a lottery :joy: everyone likes gambling

2 Likes

Bingo :grin:

Not a bad idea actually, a lottery.

1 Like

If everyone mints BlindBox, there’s 250 Eth :joy:

2 Likes

With a Grant price like that, i bet it wouldn’t take long before all is minted…:grin:

i like that idea…

like battle of the bots or something… a battlechess or battlearena like game… or i would love a rogue like rpg… a friend of mine is developing his own indie games since he quitted his programmer job… maybe he would join for it…

the random numbers could be 8 stats like

strength
dexterity
wisdom
intellect
charisma
Luck
Health
Mana

there are like 8 classes with 2-3 sub classes… depending on the roll and the numbers the classes would match a bit, like full strength low charisma = barbarian… strength + wisdom = monk…

hmm yeah i could think of that… we just have about much creativity but low coding skills in the team if i count myself plus my dustybot guys… i would have to learn that… is the estimated necessary coding behind that complex @zaccheah ?

1 Like

Created this based on @KuzoIV and @Alchimist stats and classes ideas!

monkclass

4 Likes

My boss is an intelligent programmer … :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rocket::rocket::+1::+1:

1 Like

I like it a lot but I have comment the stats are abit too much as we have selection on 9 sentences and we have to allign most of cards as samilar structure , that’s why I used only 2 lines.

Unless table can be created to create equilibrium between other cards. We can start first with creating few tables with the 9 letters we have to create much variations as possible to be able to see best fit for lots of cards variations.

But so far it’s very cool stuff we have.

1 Like

I hate Gambling and gave it up, this is one of the reasons I’m crypto rich, Gambling is poison to people the more people that understand and put it in crypto the better & faster the world will become, less than 1 year of gambling funds made my riches in crypto and I was never an everyday crazy sports better I’m talking low 5 figure yearly spends

i really like that… i get my brain onto the class combinations… i am a former d&d nerd i should have enough in the back of my head… or better i create a decision tree with the numbers… oh yes… that got me… :smiley:

i like of the idea that the 3 highest Main stats define the class and sub class with the class table i will create while the other stats could define the random appearance. like 0 luck = black cloth for unlucky or golden cloth for insanely lucky…

Main stats should be Str, Dex, Wis, Int, Cha
Offstats are Luck, Health and Mana

2 Likes

Ok i have worked out a table for one Combination as teaser… i will need some days to complete the whole thing :smiley:

Main Stats for Class determination will be the two highest of STR, DEX, WIS, INT, CHA
2nd Stats for Sub Class determination will be Health and Mana and the 3rd highest main stat
3rd stat for Prefix will be Luck

So the Numbers will show in this order from top to bottom.

str
dex
wis
int
cha
mana
health
luck

3 Likes

I like the idea you combine different aspects Into single one.

Now we have three elements 1 numbers and 2 stats defines and 3 character model, we still got to find one more point is the blue background to make good use of it.

I have something in mind, I will construct it and update it in my post.

Things going smooth and forward :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

@orbitant has a number which already can be found in the example.

would be a:

Lucky Combat Veteran Fighter