Ongoing Discussion: All things f(x) Wallet Beta

Suggestion;

Maybe a scroll indicator to illustrate how many tabs are left, however not available in total, because if more chains are added, or another tab for metaverse or games etc, there will be too many dots as indicators. A scroll type maybe better and future proof as it expands. Just beneath the chain names wouldn’t be a bad idea…

The wallet has become a little more convenient after the last update. But…
Made 2 purchases but NFT didn’t show up. Purchased NFTs prior to upgrade are displayed.

Good afternoon.
Yesterday I successfully assembled the first complete collection of 10 NFTs.
Today collection is not complete.
My address: 0xFBa0E69cc067284E69aB23152eBcc08e6f54b8F6
NFTs just disappear.
I would be grateful for your answer.
https://twitter.com/Chesnow2/status/1481034801662545924?t=9qEFXlGzz01yED-koj061g&s=19

same issue, 10 ntf’s minted, no one appeared. can we fill data in the form?

Bought 7 more nft today.
And they all disappeared. Now they are not displayed in the wallet.
0xFBa0E69cc067284E69aB23152eBcc08e6f54b8F6

Notifications, Received NFT, but they still disappeared on NFT Assets.

Still having the same issue (nothing has changed) → IOS IPAD

I succesfully updated the Christmaswallet
But Before update

1. I succesfully sended a nft to superbit. But nft is still in my nft asset list. Even after the update.
  2. I succesfully received a NFT before update. But never showed in my asset list. Even after update.

Can someone please let me know what to do. (for Ipad-ios)
I already re-installed the wallet twice, nothing changed.
Thnx

1 Like

For all those worried, just check BSC scan and you will see your NFTs there. It is probably just a visual bug in the wallet app.

I minted over 70 NFTs, sent to friends and back. I always tracked via bsc scan explorer. You may not see it in the app but it is there.

Your number 1 tracker will always be the explorer, to see where your transaction go and whether it arrived safely or not.

1 Like

How can i collect ten unique portraits with BSCscan?

bsc scan is not for collecting, but for checking your nfts status.

UPDATE ON JAN 26, 2022

Hi guys. Based on feedback we collected, we’ve made a revamp and released f(x)Wallet Beta Version 4.0. Part of the highlights can be viewed in the image below. See what’s new in this beta version and download it on Get f(x)Wallet page.

Looking forward to your feedback and more suggestions :star_struck:

4 Likes

Just tested it!

I like that the front page layout looks neater and easier to see than the previous one. :blush:

Would it be possible for the assets to be in the middle of the box? Currently it is more aligned to the right side. Just a OCD thing :rofl: Will look neater too if it’s centered.

Will there be any option to hide certain assets in future since there are random dust coins being deposited in my wallet for BSC.

Overall I like this update, much better than before. Once the NPXS and staking column is removed, it will look much cleaner.

I LOVE that there is a chain menu option now.

Would it be possible to slow down the sliding when swiping left and right for the chains? Referring to the top slides.

My idea would be - having a “lock” or “stop” per slide for the chain sliding. So if I swipe left or right, it will move to the next chain and stop till you swipe again. Each chain per swipe instead of one swipe and it goes to the last chain since it moves so fast.

I love the menu option and I personally use it but to cater to different users, maybe can make the slide move slower.

Hoping to see more updates that make it look better in the future!

2 Likes

How to delete SCAM coins.
Please make it.

1 Like

looking good I can see all my NFT’s Now,

I noticed TRX is not showing under Crypto Bnk, it’s showing in the wallets ok

Tap the scam coin, where it shows the send swap page; top right corner tap the eye icon

1 Like

Look and feel are great, very clean.
Installed new wallet.
Front page is great inprovement.
Security Reminder when user didn’t back up the wallet after install, is very good.
Can’t remind often enough when user didn’t back up yet.

Still can’t find option to add assests.
Don’t know if that is on purpose?

Great addition is the pull down option to move to a particular chain fast.
Would be nice, when screen is on a particular chain, and you tab the pull down arrow (so you can switch to other chain), that you also can tab on a “all” tile, after wich you come back to default all chains homepage.

Bèta 4.0
Android 11
Samsung Galaxy A51

2 Likes

In settings menu, i see option “hide list”.
What does this do? Can’t figure it out.
I can select a chain, choose a address (to hide?), but it doesn’t.

it’s if you hide assets / those scam coins for instance they show there (better title should be- ( Hidden assets ), I answered above how to hide them

1 Like

The total balance is like 90% lower then the real total balance. After 1 min, the real total balance wil be shown. But the thing is, every time I log in to check my assets, it gives me a heart attack :rofl:. I hope the app speed is faster after the betaversion is done.

1 Like

It would be cool if the NFT section looked like this:

But leave the personal number of each NFT. Below the image.

2 Likes