Ongoing Discussion: All things f(x) Wallet Beta

Hi, everyone. Starting today, just got the wallet and liking it very much.

This fx Bridge is going to be an important page, which will be used a lot (esp for fx Variable).

At current state I think more internal works being done before release…

I would suggest adding the fx Bridge to the drop down menu with all the other chains, as a special shortcut feature…

Maybe we can have a drop down menu with the that landing page as well, with the options to select the chains, and automatically goes to the next page (make transfer) with already that selected chain.

Because even though it has many images and colours, the page is missing something, I don’t know what yet… Maybe some textual infos before landing on next page from “make transfer”.

Or we could maybe allow the project icons from the top, to be selected and then automatically land next page…

Or maybe allow them to be scrolling, such as the main chain tabs we have.

I do like the fast free flowing scrolling of the main menu tabs, because I think it makes the wallet feel much faster and less clunky. Other wallets have this and it seems a bit slow & unresponsive to the touch .

2 Likes

When we hide assets (entirely), can we also include this to be hidden in the Crypto Gift page, thanks.

There’s far too many scam tokens, it’s a good thing we have proposals to avoid this on fx net.

Nice project, it is so easy to trade on dex even it is a testnet. Ive been able to trade on Long and Short positions without getting error.

1 Like

It is great the rearrangement of the icons in the top menu of FX Wallet app.

However, this rearrangement only affects the icons in the top.

I propose you that this rearrangement also modify the order of the boxes associated to every Blockchain in the section “ALL CHAINS”.

I mean, if along the rearrangement you put FX Core in the first position of the icons, the box with FX Core blockchain with all related coins could also appear at the top of the main page in section “ALL CHAINS” instead of ETH Blockchain.

1 Like

Other proposal:

Add direct access icons for CryptoBnk dapps in a row between the summary of blockchain and the list of coins, more or less, where I show you in the attached picture:

In this way, from main page in section “ALL CHAINS”, we could have quick access to CryptoBnk dapps.

For example, for FX Core, between the number of coins with total value in $ and the breakdown of coins, introduce a row with small icons (like the ones of the top line or those of coins) to give direct access to FX Delegation.

I recently encountered the need to make the same transaction to different addresses. Different people.
And I realized that there is no such possibility.
And such an idea was born that it would be useful to implement Multiple mailing. (To many addresses but at one time.)
This would be useful for those who conduct sweepstakes, giveaways, recurring payments, and so on.

Okay got one for the main wallet and not the beta lol.

So the new ZelaaPayAE token which migrated to the polygon network and the following issues discovered;

Ref; ZelaaPayAE Polygon Contract Address;

0xc35de09873d366eee607a975903b49ab8de7b90c

Official news link; ZelaaPayAE Tron to Polygon Swap Bridge – ZelaaPayAE

1. It won’t allow the new ZPAE-matic contract address to be added to the main fx wallet.

A) It does however automatically show up on the beta version.

Further testing;

1. I have my main fxwallet linked with my Trust wallet, I’ve added the new contract address for ZPAE on trust wallet successfully and transferred some zpae matic chain over to it.

A) it shows up in trust wallet the new ZPAE-matic

B) but again doesn’t show up in fx main wallet.

C) however does show up in fx beta.

To be clear, I have two addresses setup on polygon network for the testing. One is the trust wallet originally connected to the fx main wallet and the other one is generated from the fx main wallet.

I made two transfers. One was originally sent to trust wallet directly, and the other was sent to fx main wallet. Neither are showing in main wallet, but both showing on beta fx wallet.

@Chloechloe

A lot of the community don’t really know where to store their new ZelaaPayAE polygon tokens. I can easily suggest fx main wallet, and on-board a few people. Also I can tie in the fact that, we are XPOS together and since fx wallet can be used to transact on the XPOS.

Also most are struggling with their bridge swap and it hasn’t been exchanging the tokens for hours, and the only way that can be done is using metamask and tronlink, although I havnt checked/tested other wallets to receive the converted matic tokens back.

It was a good opportunity for fx wallet and Sahil to onboard their community over to the fx wallet eco. There is still time @indra @zaccheah.

Maybe we can allow the swaps easily on the FXWallet…

Klever wallet is also not currently supporting it.

Ha, yes I am in the same opinion here, it does need to be more centered, a bit to the left.

The new layout for assets in each chain is very convenient and very neat. I like a lot.

I think maybe if the design team were to drop more of what s/he is currently tackling on this thread, we can maybe input some more ideas or suggestions & solutions… But so far excellent UI&UX. But with so many great active minds here I think we can take it up a notch, get it right the first time, saving time and effort.

Update to post; since I can’t comment on three posts consecutively, see below.

Anyone think at some point, much later down the line, if the wallet had a stocks and Crypto portfolio manager?

It could be a good alternative to other options out there, and work as a sort of all in one place, convenient and easy wallet management.

Other factors are reducing the general consumption of apps on a smartphone, personally I have too many now, who doesn’t.

A powerful working notifications for price alerts always triggers more trades as well. Hate missing opportunities due to lack of this service.

Stock and Crypto informations can be plugged in on this new tab, or Dapp.

Just an idea. Throwing it in here and see what your pros and cons views are.

2 Likes

Purse “Phuntom”.
This is how the page with NFTs was implemented.

I would like the wallet page to have the Dark B-ground like on the top of our current version in the outer boarders; other wise it’s a thumbs up from me

So the new beta version tweeted by Zac this morning says version 4.0, I’ve downloaded it but in the beta app it still says version 2.0.6 release. I’ve deleted and reinstalled it to make sure, but it hasn’t changed to version 4.0.

Yes the version 2.0.6 is the Beta 4.0.
version and beta status are often different during development.
I hope I could clear it up :relaxed:
Best regards Sylvia

2 Likes

i think better is to remove the staking section :wink:
Best regards Sylvia

5 Likes

I agree. It is better to remove what does not have functionality now.
The cleaner the wallet, the better.

1 Like

Agreed or perhaps move it to the bottom, but greyed out. Which can refer to new users that this is something that can happen at some point.

I also wanted to add my previous suggestion here for the wider communities.

I think it will be beneficial if we have more on-ramp services to load fiat, so far we only have Ramp network, maybe we can add simplex and Transak along with it and others.

The more we have, the more convenient it is for users to utilise the wallet more, interact with it more and possibly see it as a access point service in its own to load up from fxwallet.

Also the time consumption to register with a new load up service is not desired. Esp with the Variable around the corner, having more load up services will be great imo.

Other pros are it shows the seriousness of fx and the well thought out services/plan. It’s only a matter of time in the next few years we’ll most likely will need them or have them…

2 Likes

So from time to time, if you know me I have a tendency to come up with whacky ideas :crazy_face:, lol so here is one, during random work demolition.

The idea is (not sure if feasible at all) but what would happen if we allowed fx XPASS cards to connect to fx variable and fx explorer eg to vote.

This way we can avoid the two device requirements until a browser is introduced or the suggestion of an in-app camera scan.

Not sure if the idea is sustainable or stupid tbf. :joy: But maybe even extend to allow the xpass card numbers to login. Anyways was having fun with this concept. Back to work.

I just wanna say I feel like there’s a huge generation gap between f(x)wallet “regular” and current beta.
The ongoing work is great, and I feel like we’re clearly on a good way for a multichain non-custodial wallet.
Thanks to the whole team !

2 Likes

I agree. Its turning out to be one of the most appealing wallet out there. The UI&UX are on point with this one.

The wallet so far feels snappy and fast. Most common buttons eg delegate is deliberately placed near the bottom of the page where your thumbs can reach.

And
-Customisable tabs
-Easy viewing of chain assets
-Intuitive
-more comprehensive info links (fx support)
-NFTs displaying
-A few things here

So I thought something else that can be adjusted or taken into consideration, is that once a chain asset is hidden, let’s say Tron for now (it could be other chains in the future however) if I dont own any and removed it, should it remain at the main menu tab at the top?

Or should that card be greyed out within the all chains tab cards? So users can select if they want to hide the entire particular chain or not.