Ongoing Discussion: All things f(x) Wallet Beta

One other person on reddit been having the same issue. He also tried everything via trouble shooting. He sent a ticket now. Maybe it’s a device compatibility issue…no idea. Its good we are seeing more than one reporting. Hopefully the team can sort it ASAP.

It might be good if the chain tabs at the top can be re-organised in the future.

I loaded the Beta app on my android tablet and it has the issue some have with the BSC wallet token assets are not able to be seen, I tried a few combinations of adding and removing the assets from the main version and the Beta and could not get the token/coin assets to show on the beta, they did take some time to come back up on the current working version when i re-added them.

Weirdly enough I was able to send a NFT to the Beta version on my Tablet and the NFT image comes up in the NFT Assets in BSC as it should but there are still no token assets showing in the wallets; I was hoping the transfer would push in the assets but no luck yet,

so by rights even if you can’t see the token assets and you send a full set of the WAGMI NFT’s to that address and enter that wallet to the competition your in the game!

on my andriod mobile I have most working right except the minted NFT’s that are now showing at all now in the NFT assets, listed in my last post

new development now the coin assets do not show on the Beta version of BSC on my mobile either may not of been there since i did the reinstall to try get the NFT to come up

Purse tokens are not displayed in beta FX wallet
Can you help me please!?

@11110 Aleksandr you’ll have to wait for the developers to get back to us

1 Like

When answer ?..

Ok, Thank U very much!)

1 Like

Maybe a suggestion for the NFT asset list.
Can there be a some button get a gallery view of your NFT’s?
And maybe even get the choose of size (of the NFT’s) in which you view the gallery view.

some like this, if you get my drift:

3 Likes

Still missing the 2nd set, somehow the 5th set appeared.

Also another issue. I transferred NFT to someone else. The transactions are successful but they still in my view in my wallet? They should be gone out of my view right? The other person received them and also can see them.

I did this already yes they leave your wallet and goes to theirs, no different to a coin TX

When I transferred it, it left my wallet and was not able to view it again (android 10 user here).

Just reporting for team feedback.

Android 11 user. I cant see my bsc wallet. Fixes it please

iPhone 13 pro max
iOS 15.2

Minted nfts and just have a blank white page when go to the NFT ASSETS tab. Have anyone experienced it or have a solution?

Same i have 17 :man_facepalming:t2: i dont now if i have thé full collection :man_facepalming:t2:

You can check using Binance Smart Chain Block Explorer. Check with www.bscscan.com … search using your BSC wallet address.

Yes i Saw mybtoken and m’y nft… But I dont have thé détails and cant see on mybwallet… Its a shame il holder from day 1…

Good to know. Remember, this is BETA version.

If i miss the collection what i have to Say ? “Its beta no problem” sent a ticket 72h ago :wink:

You do you.

BETA means expect there to be issues and contribute to making the next better version when one decides to participate.

There are developers on the other end taking in feedback and making a better version and doing their best not to get triggered by negativities.

It’s a game. Have fun. If it is no longer fun, then one can always stop playing and move on.

1 Like

The devs are already doing a good job dishing out new features. Don’t forget this is beta version!

Let them work while giving constructive feedback without negative comments.

1 Like