Community marketing efforts

We may be in another bull run. Btc again on 40k. This might be the right time for a marketing campaign

Thank you guys and girls for carrying the Function X and Pundi X flag, we appreciate it. You are like the Olympic flag bearer for us.

The team is preparing a program to engage the marketing efforts by YOU the community, we are thinking of calling it “Decentralized Marketing”. A small token reward chosen quarterly to the best few marketing aka evangelism effort. So who is qualified? Anyone that is not a staff, and what things are qualified? Basically anything under the sky (visuals, blogs, YouTubes, materials, offline promotional effort, etc et). Marketing doesn’t just include beautiful things, it could also be something writings or efforts with key audiences. So long it is created and evangelized by the community.

The quarterly gesture is symbolic and a small way for us to say thank you. Further details will be announced by @DavidK and @BlueStitch in two weeks.

Thank you! This is the way.

23 Likes

@zaccheah Function X page on Facebook has very low likes. An advertisement campaign directed at Africa can be done at very low cost. It costs around 15$ for 1000 likes. It will also help with reach in Africa where crypto is very popular. Give it a thought.

4 Likes

Some of the “legal” items should probably come from the Team. I post to all countries (India Russia Pakistan as examples) and need some legal items. My LinkedIn and Facebook groups are all over.

Aweseome :sunglasses:,

Looking forward to the details and how to nominate initiatives/people

1 Like

Hey Zac, that is all nice and helpful. But still a lot of us wonder what pundi is doing towards marketing efforts themselves. The question has been raised a dozen of times. But we are still sitting on our hunger. Please enlighten us.

One of the thread regarding Pundi’s marketing: Pundi X needs some branding and marketing campaigns

2 Likes

A step in the right direction. Should also consider paying high profiled twitter influencers and tick tock crypto accounts to promote us. It Will go a long way

It’s not allowed to promote crypto on Tiktok if i’m not mistaken.

1 Like

I just started the group at the end of last week. Give it time.

If everyone joined it. That would help. But remember there are over 10 million members who have crypto and blockchain groups on Facebook to market to. Looks like I’m the only one posting to them. HELP

That is correct, I’m glad they did that though, about 60-70% of the advice found there are mostly unverifiable statements to get uneducated moonboys to buy tokens, overall painting a bad picture for the entire crypto market once those moonboys would fall for the scams.

2 Likes

I started my FX news channel on youtube, hope to capture a lot of people there.

8 Likes

This probably misses the point a bit, but I wanted to get the idea out there anyway:
I wish there was a drink vending machine, for example at the main train station in Berlin in Germany, where you can pay only with crypto or even only with pundi, like at the XPos. The drinks you can buy there have a special design. For example, it says #Paid with PundiX on it. If this vending machine existed and I would use it, everything would become real for me (that’s also the goal of your project, right?) and the Instagramer of us can post fancy photos of themselves and the drink and show how geeky they are.

It was just an idea. Certainly not cheap and easy to implement, but it would be nice.

4 Likes

We do not pay influencers / YouTubers / TikTokers / like campaigns to promote us. People that cover us on social media are organic and we plan to keep it that way.

13 Likes

Neutral growth have always been the most efficient way to archive success. I understand. Either way is awesome so long as it will attract more audience to pundix

2 Likes

RE: Marketing

My personal opinion here, from the people I see and speak too, most seem to use twitter to read/understand projects. It’s a good way of almost forcing exposure to projects by using popular hashtags. It would make sense for everyone to has twitter and is an Pundix/FX holder to follow each other and be responsive to others posts, plenty of retweets, likes, comments will then increase others visibility of it.

It doesn’t take long once you come across Pundi X Labs to realise that it’s something you want to be invested in, it’s just getting people to notice it and not focus on prior swaps.

The project is solid, the APY is great. We should all be shouting about it.

To the team, for just a general nobody investor like me, graphics, videos, one liners etc… Posting in a group here would be great to allow all of us to head to twitter (and others) and share/talk about everything.

5 Likes

Makes it pure and I agree

1 Like

I also fully agree with this. Can’t be a pump and dump kind of project where people hype it up.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MrRicho48/status/1421235220997496841

1 Like

I’m not sure about paying for a shill. A sponsorship yes. Actually an interview directly with a high profile, yes.

Also, a real team should be built worldwide. A ever expanding team. A mastermind. In the true meaning of.

PundiX is not localized. Remote work is working.

There is a strategic way to get everyone to know, because most ARE unaware, but there is one, who must persistently continuously give interviews.

That is key. I mean for the almighty allowed David golnstein on national television here in the USA. If that can happen, I’m sure we can get Zac, or any representative with high confidence to speak on a great project.

Pretty soon, people will flock to what’s shoved in their face, (lighting network) and square.

Now even though square does not hold a massive amount of the market, it will gain with crypto acceptance across its platform.

It’s time to get serious with marketing. People have HUGE ideas to present. If only they could get the support, as they have supported the project.

A mastermind is a group of collective individuals that come together to make one mind.

5 Likes