Community marketing efforts

Nice Dutch. :facepunch:

1 Like

Any way we can pay to make it a promoted post on Reddit? I would contribute a 1000 fx to the ad fees if we could do something like that. There are so many posts on r/cryptocurrency that I’m worried it’d get lost pretty quick

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

Here some stuff i made or collected during this years. feel free to use and edit .

20200927_111008CityEeg9z2ZWsAMlQhuFXQRgqKYAtekpundixPOSDeviceQRracismoUploading: Scams.gif…Terra douradoUploading: Xpos.jpg…Uploading: xposen.png…Uploading: xposrobot.jpg…

6 Likes

9 Likes

Honestly we need a art section in FX forum to store pictures like these. The community could find pictures more easily and could use with their idea’s.

Great and also some funny pics🙂

5 Likes

You can vote here :point_up: for forum artist section.

The lack of urgency is allowing growth of other projects in the same category. It’s gonna take more than doing what we can on Twitter.

2 Likes

Awesome work, you have been quite busy :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

I’m with you mate. Guess from our side, that’s almost all we can do.

Also everyone needs to not only upvote but add valuable questions and content threads into the post.

Please make sure you immediately post the thread into the fx market chat. One of the admins there will ping everyone to start our replies

1 Like

Yea, i have always asked the team to get a Reddit Poster to post and spread awareness in different crypto reddit channels.

Cryptocurrency / CryptoMoonshots and many more.

Do note this is kind of like free marketing because there are over 500k users there subscribed. It is mainly to spread awareness of this project - not a pump and dump.

Spreading awareness is important no matter how good a project is.

3 Likes

That would be perfect and fits in line with the decentralized marketing concept they are shooting for…

3 Likes

Can you put it in functionx groups as soon as you post in reddit @This_Dutch_guy

I have a quick addition that I would ask you add at the bottom of your post.

Direct links to the telegram groups.

Here they are

Telegram Function X: [Telegram: Contact @FunctionX_io] Telegram Function X Market chat (Unofficial): [Telegram: Contact @FunctionXmarket]

Would help channel people into the right places!

got my post ready

1 Like

Try removing some links

Function X FX whitepapers - whitepaper.io Add this white paper link when you are free @This_Dutch_guy

Good to see community stepping up and getting involved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reposting this here from another thread on the forum.

The Reddit post has been removed.

The mods of reddit removed the post for vote manipulation.

The reason for this is typically because we used reddit to promote the post within other communities to funnel attention from other (even if related) communities.

They call this vote brigading and actively censor any attempt to do this.

In the future we cannot make posts about organizing pushes within other subreddits for a specific date and time to activate members.

It must come organically and possibly only from something like telegram organization.

If you are not on the telegram fx market chat then you are not doing yourself a favor.

Join.

2 Likes

Main-net-Gif

4 Likes