DApps you want to see available in f(x)Wallet

Holy. Metamask just made their own DEX aggregator.

MetaMask Swaps gives DeFi users unparalleled insight, enabling them to identify the best price quote, coupled with optimal gas prices for the given quote, the lowest failure rates, and largest market depth.

Correct me if i am wrong, but their swap will choose the best DEX with cheapest gas price, lowest failure rates, best price quote when you want to swap to a particular coin?

Like how yield farming protocol automate your coins into the best pool, metamask dex aggredator auto chooses which dex is currently the best and swaps from there?

Integrate Alchemix into the app.

Self-Repaying Loan with super slick UI/UX - followed by mccuban and do kwon.

Thank you guys :kissing_heart:

Yes. We’re planning to exclude these two in this update

Hello;

With the evm, deXPOS/deXPASS and pundix chain activated, it might be useful to allow each XPOS GPS locator Dapp.

People will need to know where to use them, and it will reduce further enquiries where they are, etc.

I think this Dapp is vital and should be a priority with the upgrades and launch. It does imo qualify of being a pinned Dapp on the fxwallet.

4 Likes

howabout actually finishing and releasing something.

2 Likes

I think this time we are in for a big surprise. FX AMA generally takes place mid-month. It has been delayed for quite a while.

I believe the AMA will be followed by EVM release, Wallet Update, Margin X beta testing with real cryptos (Baklava would be speaking), DEXPOS on mainnet and much more. FXDM is starting to shape up and accelerate activities. Forum discussions are being encouraged.

However, definitely agree with your statement “finish and release something”.

Lets see what the team is cooking :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This is very good news for us. It will now become everyone’s favorite. If you want to take it further in the future, you have to bring good events.

Decentraland (MANA) - Ethereum network
Decentraland (MANA) - FXcore
Decentraland (MANA) - ETH/FX pair

Single: GitHub - sigle/sigle: A beautiful decentralized and open source blog maker
Pravica: https://pravica.io
Kurobi: https://kurobi.app