Desktop Wallpaper

Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a great day.

I have created a wallpaper with Pundi X + Function X touch. It contains boxes where you can place your folders in order to keep your desktop more organized!

Let me know what you think!

If you would like to have this design, please drop your desktop dimensions (e.g 1920x1080, 2256x1504 etc) and I will resize it to fit your screen.

EDIT 1: Wallpaper in 1920x1080 as per request.

EDIT 2: Wallpaper in 2256x1504

Also created for mobile screen: Mobile Wallpaper 1920x1080

Example:

17 Likes

Hey!
Very good, give me a 1920x1080 picture.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Blanko,

Thank you! I have sent you a private message to download the picture!

1 Like

Liking the first one!

2 Likes

Also added a wallpaper for mobile!
Can download it from here: mobile-wallpaper — ImgBB

1 Like

Awesome. Keep up the good workđź‘Ś

1 Like

Honestly the mobile wallpaper looks great!

1 Like

Adding some more images here for everyone. Let’s build it over time. Good place to archive them.

20200927_111008

6 Likes

Maybe an idea to create an “artist” section where community can share their works?
I see great creative things comming by in this forum!

Would be nice to bundle this so it also can be shared on Twitter or other social media for some extra publicity?

3 Likes

I like this, let’s put it to a vote: 20 votes to consider the addition.

• Yes, let’s add a new category for artwork
  • No, I don’t think an artwork section is necessary
0 voters
3 Likes

Could we have a category for artwork? The poll reached the vote target. The team/community could store pics/vids in there, showing their own art & materials could easily be found for marketing purposes.

3 Likes

Hello @This_Dutch_guy - And reward the people who upload content (PUNDIX or FUNCTIONX related) as well as how more content is used and shared from that same person can determine the value of the reward ($PUNDIX or $FX) - This I think can also be an example to reward loyalty and creativity,… - Greetings Belgiumguy :belgium:

Yes we need to have a category dedicated to artwork because in future, people will be sharing around cool pictures about Pundi X and Function X and we need these pictures right now.

As many as possible. It is all part of future marketing plans.

Pictures alone can do wonders, just like memes.

More interaction in the forum is also a plus point.

2 Likes

Yup, I’ve already created it, but publicizing the category will be postponed until we release the proposal for decentralized marketing.

2 Likes

@This_Dutch_guy @Belgiumguy @SCENE
It’s public now: f(x)DM - Function X Decentralised Marketing - Function X and Pundi X Forum

2 Likes

Nice! Thank you