As @ClaudioxBarros already mentioned there is a mint-to-donate action by PundiX and FunctionX together with Hope For Children CRC Policy Center. I would like to pay, in my own way, some attention to this with a small story:
At the moment I have only minted only 2 NFT’s. Why only 2 you might ask?
Because we (my family and I) had decided to go another direction and we gave ourselves up to give shelter to an Ukranian woman with child. Due to some unexpected circumstances the initial plan enlarged to: 1 grandma, 1 mother and 2 small children.
Just a few facts as an incentive to get you to mint-to-donate:
- They (all 4) slept a week in a station on the ground in the cold.
- They came here with 2 little bags, so with almost nothing.
- Until a few hours ago they didn’t even know in which country they were, let alone which city.
- They have a bankcard, which they can unfortunately can not use. And don’t have a nickel-and-dime for the rest.
- Grandma thinks this is just for a few days… she can’t comprehend it all.
= in short these people are tired as hell, and they are the lucky ones!!!
So if you have some purse to spare… go on and show your good heart and mint-to-donate!
Read: Pundi X and Function X Foundation collaborate with “Hope for Children” CRC Policy Center launch mint-to-donate NFTs to support children and families suffering from the war in Ukraine | by Pundi X (writers) | Pundi X | Medium