f(x)Core Mainnet Validator Updates

Can take a look at harmony validator - Harmony – Open Consensus for 10B

They even have a in-depth performance overview of each validator if you click any one of the validators. Can see the APY over the long-term at every epoch to see how each validator change their commission fees.

Many filters to sort view too.

Super transparent.

4 Likes

Update 23-12-21: We have launched UniswapV2 on our Testnet!!

For everyone here do give it a GO:
If you are using metamask, do configure it to have the following parameters:
Chain-id: 90001
JsonRPC: https://testnet-fx-json-web3.functionx.io:8545
Fx EVM Browser: https://testnet-fxscan.functionx.io/
Token: FX
Faucet: https://testnet-faucet.functionx.io/

5 Likes

Been playing around back and forth swapping. The Gwei is purposely set to 4000 right? I tried setting the gwei to lesser than 4000 but the transaction failed - insufficient fee.

did you manage to configure it to the correct test network? and also do you have enough test tokens?

Yup everything is correct, just wondering why the fee is so high.

Updates on PancakeSwap & NFT MarketPlace

Merry christmas everyone! We have launched an NFT MarketPlace and PancakeSwap! Do give it a try!

More details can be found in this post.

2 Likes

Did the transaction go through? Because of the denomination. It isnt actually Gwei, its actually FX.

Updates 28-12-21

I have added a couple of documents to our gitbook

• Deployment with hardhat
  • Deployed Testnet Dapps list (uniswap, pancakeswap, bigeyessmalleyes NFT marketplace)
  • Added some queries for validator signature in f(x)cored Commands

For those who have asked some questions with regards commands, I have replied on the technical issues thread

Product Pipeline (no promises though):
There will be a lot of exciting things coming your way especially

• Having our browser and wallet showcasing more validator information
  • Having a sort function
  • A public process flow board for you to track our progress and see what existing ideas there are
4 Likes

Updates 30-12-21

Hope everyone has been happy minting some Wagmi. The following announcement might interest you @SCENE @kenorb @l4zyboi @cop4200

• I have added in some new documents for deploying smart contracts on f(x)Core using Remix

• I have also updated the deployed apps section so you can take a look at what dapps we have now (4 in total)

2 Likes

Cool, Sablier is like an automated payroll system. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Streaming money from my wallet to another friend’s wallet.

Haha yes, you can let your boss know that you could take on the role of your hr payroll service and ask for a pay raise.

At this rate, blockchain technology will be so advanced that tobey Maguire won’t even need to deliver pizzas anymore

2 Likes

For information:
https://twitter.com/FrenchXCore1/status/1477655659780919300?s=20

2 Likes

Updates Monday, January 4, 2022

Happy new year everyone!

Gitbook

• I have added in an ERC20 tutorial in the Remix Tutorial. It should be as easy as opening up Remix in your browser, configuring metamask, copying the sample contract and minting your own tokens!

• Made some minor edits, especially to the calculation of distribution of fees and additional comments for min-self delegation editing

Internal Validators

• We will be increasing internal validator’s commission rate to 5% starting Tuesday 4th January 2022 (yes its already the new year so remember to use 2022 when you sign off on anything :blush:
5 Likes

Just to clarify, so every company validator will be 5% in the coming days?

Hi everyone !

Just for the record and transparency, the 3 random-numbers for June 2022’s FrenchXCore-1 delegators’ lottery draw (Twitter link) is available encrypted here.

The prize is 50 % of all commission fees attributed to FrenchXCore-1 from Feb 1st until the first lottery draw in june.

Cumulated commission fees will be computed on February 1st and displayed using the following command fxcored query distribution commission fxvaloper1z67rkadwrp2nf4zwxpktpqnw969plelyjj5alt ==> amount * 10e-18

• 1st winner (row 1) : 50 % of the prize
  • 2nd and 3rd winners (rows 2-3) : 25% each of the prize

The password will be communicated along with the lottery draw happening any day during june.

The winners selection formula applied will be : delegator at index = floor(random number * number of delegators)

The list of delegators will be generated using with the following command : fxcored query staking delegations-to fxvaloper1z67rkadwrp2nf4zwxpktpqnw969plelyjj5alt, first delegator being delegator index 0.

Thanks !

5 Likes

Updates Tuesday, January 5, 2022

• Increasing Internal Validator Commission to 5% starting from today official tweet.

• I have made some changes to the gitbook with regards to the Testnet faucet

1 Like

Hi everyone!

small update for FxWorld validator:
self bonded fx amount increased from 3000Fx to 20000Fx

3 Likes

I also raised my self bond to 4000FX. Will raise a little more when my delegated fx be available. (21Days)

2 Likes

Yes, with the exception of “Singapore” which will be increased to 10%.

@ClaudioxBarros @FxWorldValidator :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

3 Likes

We have lift-off!
We have reached 50/50 validators for f(x)Core!

With Daoverse and Litecoin foundation joining us as validators, we will have 50/50 validators.

However, this does not mean that you cannot join us as validators. The active validator set is determined solely by the ranking of the total amount staked. The 50 validators with the most total staked are the ones who are designated as active validators . If a validator’s total stake falls below the top 50 then that validator loses their validator privileges: they don’t participate in consensus and generate rewards any more. Over time, the maximum number of validators may increase via on-chain governance proposal. More information can be found here. And additionally the different states that a validator can be in.

As it stands now, we have a few validators that have only about 100FX staked in total. That shouldn’t be difficult to squeeze off the active validator list.

7 Likes