f(x)Core Mainnet Validator Updates

Kinda obvious, but of course, FrenchXCore validator voted “yes” !!

1 Like

https://functionx.github.io/fx-upgrade/countdown.html?network=mainnet

3 Likes

Upgrade Alert :warning:

For the public validators who have yet to upgrade your nodes/upgraded but for some reason you are not syncing, please do so before you get jailed

2 Likes

Looks like ou cosmovisor setup failed to upgrade…
Will check on it right now.

2 Likes

Aghanism validator upgraded successfully!!

3 Likes

DAOverse validator upgraded successfully

3 Likes

Janc updated

2 Likes

ByteX Validator died since the upgrade :smiling_face_with_tear: Sorry for all Delegator

2 Likes
:man_mage: World of FX Wizards :woman_mage: validator upgraded successfully!!!
5 Likes

FrenchXCore fine and running with upgrade v3.1 using Cosmovisor setup. Ready for future upgrades…

2 Likes

So need to redelegate to another validator or getting slash

1 Like

Updated to 3.1.x

2 Likes

yes please redelegate or wait i will make tomorrow new one

3 Likes

Superbit123 and @ClaudioxBarros upgraded

@Richard

In future I think its best to give more time and describe as much as possible the variables.

This includes new storage resources and when these moving parts are detrimental to errors or fatal errors.

Maybe screen recording of successful testnet before public announcement pre setups can help any slashing or missing blocks.

I do understand there are a lot of stuff that can be unpredictable or to capture, plus time consuming.

Although, we are not bounded when to release the update, we can always decide this gradually.

Regards, SB

6 Likes

FxWorld updated. Thx for the guide!

4 Likes

My new BYTEX Validator is updated to 3.1 Function X StarScan

6 Likes

yes, we will consider that for future upgrades and also consider creating a telegram notification channel just for validators and integrate @FrenchXCore node monitoring so that the public validators do not miss out any important information.

on a side note, it would be much appreciated if the validators can actively check this updates thread and possibly the telegram channel

5 Likes

I think these important updates should have been communicated on Telegram: Contact @functionx_io

Aravan

1 Like

f(x)Core v4 Major Upgrade - TESTNET

Dear Validators,

I wanted to bring to your attention that the f(x)Core v4 upgrade testnet proposal submission is expected to be submitted tomorrow on the 21st of April sometime in the afternoon SGT. Once the submission is made, it will enter into a voting period and is expected to pass within two hours.

The upgrade height is expected to be around next Wednesday 26th April, and anyone who has a node on testnet can practice performing the upgrade to ensure a smoother process on the actual mainnet, which is expected to occur around 1 month later.

We encourage you to practice the upgrade process on the testnet to prevent the chain from stopping running for too long or to start as fast as possible. Additionally, this time we are including a new doctor command, fxcored doctor, to identify any issues more efficiently during the upgrade process.

To make this process easier for everyone, we strongly recommend that you set up cosmovisor in advance. This tool will automatically perform the upgrade when the height is reached, making the upgrade process more seamless for all users. We understand that some users may prefer not to use it. If this is the case for you, please note that you will need to standby during the upgrade height to perform the upgrade manually, otherwise you risk getting jailed/slashed.

We are excited to take this next step forward and appreciate your participation in this important upgrade.

Tagging a few testnet validators here that I know: @ClaudioxBarros @FrenchXCore @kenorb @cop4200 @l4zyboi @Superbit123

Best regards,
Lance

10 Likes

I didn’t setup Cosmovisor on our testnet validator yet, so will do before the 26th of april : no problem…
Cosmovisor is setup on our mainnet validator node though !

Regards,
@FrenchXCore