f(x)Wallet -> Android app BUG (Unable to proceed request)

Phone OS (Android or iOS - Apple): Android 11 / Google Pixel 5
Phone language: English (UK)
Phone resolution: 2,340 by 1,080 pixels

Hello, this error is appearing sometimes when I open app immediately. I have noticed that couple people on telegram had same error when claiming rewards. Error also reappers whenever I select asset and scroll to “Discover” tab and social sites is not loading, but this happens only if error appers when I open app, otherwise it works fine. Let me know if you need any more info about device. Would be good if you could release hotfix for this bug with all new users coming to ecosystem.

I have the same problem. Please fix it ASAP.

I had same problem as well in ios

did you update to the new version 1.8, if so and having trouble Make sure you have your seed then double check, try cleaning out the cache in the device setting for the app, make sure permissions are set to ok for the downloads in the app’s settings, if no joy try uninstall clean cache out and shut down reboot device then do a fresh install, “Make Sure you have your seed phrase First” no one can save you if you don’t, use a good wifi connection cell networks sometime are not consistent enough

I know that is the basic way to solve the problem generally, but I can’t even after repeating clean install several times this time.

someone from admin will get back to you

i have the same message, but reward and re-delagation normally went trough.

its just the message for me.

Can someone from team have a look at this? Seems to be common issue considering how often it get mentioned in TG groups. @zaccheah @indra @eduardstal @Richard