FantastiX 4 - 1st stage: Name the Validators

In celebration of the Pundi X 4th year anniversary and the upcoming launch of Pundi X Chain, we would like to open 4 validator nodes to be named after the community members you choose. They are called the FantastiX 4.

The FantastiX 4 - Name the Validators event will be carried out in two stages. This 1st stage is to propose the names. The second stage is community voting.

1st stage: propose the names of the community members

How: from now to Sep 06 23:59 GMT+8, reply to this Function X Forum post by proposing the name(s) of the community member(s) that you want to see as a validator name.

2nd stage: Community voting

We will gather the proposed names and create the voting page. From Sep 07 12:00 GMT+8 to Sep 12 23:59 GMT+8, there will be a separate voting page in Function X Forum so that you can vote for your favorite community members to be the FantastiX 4. The voting will be open for all forum members.

Win the rewards by participating and sharing

1. Participate the voting
  2. You can also retweet or share our Twitter post of the voting with #PundiX4Good and tag four friends.
  3. We will randomly choose 10 lucky participants who retweet and share this campaign to win 200,000 Pundi X Reward tokens (code name $PR token) each.
  4. The 10 lucky participants will be announced on Sep 15, 2021 and the reward will be distributed 7 days after the Pundi X Chain launch.

Comment below and propose the name(s) of your favorite community member(s) to become the FantastiX 4 now.

16 Likes

Roeer
Amit
Pundix Sherif
PundixDanny

2 Likes
  1. Aurora
    Beautiful as its name, Aurora symbolizes the Roman goddess who rules over sunrises.

2. Luna
    Luna means “moon” in Latin. Resembling the moon’s calm and beauty, Luna is the perfect name.

3. Apollo
    Classy and mystical, Apollo, is the name of the Greek god who rules over sun and light.

4. Nova
    Nova is a bright star that keeps appearing and fading over a few months. Sophisticated and elegant, this is one of the beautiful names you can choose.

Still have many more but we can only choose 4.

EDIT: SORRY DIDNT READ PROPERLY, i thought we can choose any random names. OPS hahah

4 Likes

no worries! thank you for the beautiful names, great choices for future validators!

1 Like

Sheriff
Byte X
Claudio
ghost X

5 Likes

Superbit123 → For his commitment, help, …
Richyshadowlux → For his videos
This_Dutch_guy → For his defending
Claudio → For his aid

Sorry guys that I didn’t tag you. I could have written down some more names…

4 Likes

Name one Validator ZC aka @zaccheah

1 Like

Greetings from Turkey

1. Puxi
  2. Poon
  3. Pluton
  4. Peus

:+1: :+1: :tr:

@serkan_ucar

1 Like

Blokhead { X â“‹ }
Superbit123
Claudioďľ’Barros
Sylvia â‚żyteX

6 Likes

1.Pundix CON(connection)
2.Pundix ABC
3.Pundix cash
4.Pundix BG(Bridge)

congratulations^^

Serkan, you’re not a bot after all :wink:

8 Likes

always full support

7 Likes

Superbit

Richyshadowlux

Byteproduce

Ghost x

5 Likes

@Superbit123
@Ghost X
@ClaudioxBarros
@DianaPFerreira
@Blokhead { X â“‹ }
@This_Dutch_guy
@PundixSherif
@ive
@MrSinaN
@Telchar
Alchimist

9 Likes

Sylvia (Byte X) - first contact and helped me truly
Claudio (Barros) - always and everywhere
GhostX (Mith X) - bold and straight forward dedicated
Diana (Fereirra) - the generous gifter

Angel Bella - she promised me to be rich, and she would contact me to go on adventure. I only had to give here 20 words.
Can’t find here anymore.
Please help me to find here.
She MUST be a validator name, she deserves it so so much.
And she has such beautiful profile pictures to, she has a yellow Ferrari and she lays on it, in here perfect tiny swimsuit.
So if you have seen here…please let me know…
…and don’t tell me she’s a bot, please don’t…

:wink::wink::wink::grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Greetings from Turkey

1. Puxi
  2. Poon
  3. Pluton
  4. Peus
    [/quote]

@MrSinaN
@crypowars
@serkan_ucar
@Omer_Cetinkaya

3 Likes

Hello - Very difficult choice @Judie , only 4.
So here we go:

@Superbit123
@ByteXSylvia
@ClaudioxBarros
@Richyshadowlux

To the other Fantastic Pundians, SORRY - Greetings Belgiumguy :belgium:

4 Likes

Richyshadowlux
Superbit123
Sheriff
ghost X
Diana Ferreira