FantastiX 4 - 2nd stage: Community voting

Dear community members,

Thank you so much for your nomination! We have gathered all the proposed names of the Community members, in total 36 nominees. We’ve excluded the staff names since the FantastiX 4 for community only. It is time to vote.

From now to Sep 12 23:59 GMT+8, each account has 4 votes to cast for your favorite validator names in the poll below. The voting is open for all forum members.

The top 4 names with the most votes will become part of 25 initial validator names of Pundi X Chain hosted by the company and listed together with the nodes named after the objects in Space :full_moon_with_face:).

Win the rewards by sharing the FantastiX 4 campaign

1. You can also retweet our twitter post of this activity with #PundiX4Good which is our official hashtag to celebrate.
  2. We will randomly choose 10 lucky participants who
  1. The 10 lucky participants will each win 200,000 Pundi X Reward tokens (code name $PR token).
  2. Winners will be announced on Sep 15, 2021 and the reward will be distributed 7 days after the Pundi X Chain launch.

Let’s vote :ballot_box:

• 1 - Ghost X
  • 2 - Pundix Sherif
  • 3 - MrSinaN
  • 4 - ClaudioxBarros
  • 5 - DianaPFerreira
  • 6 - Richyshadowlux
  • 7 - This_Dutch_guy
  • 8 - Alchimist
  • 9 - Telchar
  • 10 - Walter_FX_FunctionX
  • 11 - Superbit123
  • 12 - ive
  • 13 - SCENE
  • 14 - Peter_germany
  • 15 - Bob_X
  • 16 - Magish
  • 17 - Cryptowars
  • 18 - serkan
  • 19 - Serhatx
  • 20 - TheProphet
  • 21 - Blokhead { X Ⓥ }
  • 22 - Omer_Cetinkaya
  • 23 - emin_Caliskan
  • 24 - Cryptoguru
  • 25 - pundian
  • 26 - Tonkisa
  • 27 - IvanFunctionX
  • 28 - Robert Daniel Nagy
  • 29 - emre_guler
  • 30 - ulv
  • 31 - Dee Duncan
  • 32 - PundiSupporters
  • 33 - Dejan Smrdelj
  • 34 - Roeer
  • 35 - Amit
  • 36 - Toneavii

0 voters

10 Likes

Please vote for my name
I will appreciate that

I will promote function x and pundi x in indonesia

https://mobile.twitter.com/IvanFunctionX

1 Like

Early congrats to all the winners and non-winners! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I made my votes and best to all!!
After the initial run with the company how and who do I need to talk to too start validating on my own?

1 Like

I think you can email them but it will probably be in Q4 2021 or Q1 2022 before it is open to the public.

The next phase of validators will be carefully cherry-picked by the team to ensure everything is properly in place. At least that’s what Zac said on twitter.

1 Like

good luck to everyone, to be Fair; Blokhead is Ghost X :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

thank you for the info…

https://twitter.com/fact1945/status/1435123614924300290?s=21

1 Like

Voted and good luck to everyone participating :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone and congrats to the winners🙂

6 Likes

Hello - Round 2 :bellhop_bell::bellhop_bell::bellhop_bell: - Good Luck to All - There are no lossers - #PundiX4Good - Greetings Belgiumguy :belgium:

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone and congratulations in advance to the winners. :facepunch: :dizzy: :clap:

6 Likes

good luck to all everyone

:+1: :+1: :tr:

5 Likes

Don’t worry, Mr. Sinan, the representative of #PUNDİ X Turkish group, will win. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

great to see the great community turnout for the vote.

5 Likes

I’ve noticed a some fake accounts being created in order to vote on this thread. I’ve proceeded and removed those accounts, and their votes as well as banning their IP’s (I’ve also removed the votes and banned accounts created via VPN’s)

Please save me the headache of database queries and keep the game fair.

15 Likes

Thank you Eduard!

2 Likes

Hi guys! After you vote, remember you can always share our tweet with #PundiX4Good and 10 of the retweets will be randomly chosen to win 200,000 $PR!

https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1435096304783298563

Congratulations to all the nominees and early congrats to the winners!

5 Likes

Voted :ballot_box: . Congrats to the winners

3 Likes

voted, good luck to all, brazil

3 Likes