Financial transparency

@zaccheah @DavidK

In a situation of extreme distrust that is spreading throughout the entire crypto ecosystem, financial transparency must necessarily go beyond centralized exchanges. All Web3 companies like FunctionX and PundiX also need to be financially transparent.

It would be a smart move to provide detailed information (and long term objectives) about team project addresses, fund investments, i.o.t. attract new investors beside funding proposals.

Regards
@FrenchXCore

5 Likes

Yes. Weā€™re working on it.

11 Likes

Hello. Nice to meet you.
Can we chat?

Reviving this topic started in Nov 2022ā€¦

Financial and governance transparency seems required more than ever.

I still volunteer (freely) to help the foundation work the details out if necessaryā€¦

Regards
@FrenchXCore

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I remember @zaccheah posted somewhere some team wallet addresses.
Can we expect something like that what Baklava did?

@orbitant I would appreciate to have some metrics in marginx (user numbers, volumesā€¦)
I remember we had this metrics at the beginning.

Best regards
FxWorld

1 Like

Hi,

We are working on v2, which include an updated version of dashboard for metrics.

For now you can view on Starscan (Function X StarScan)

Cheers!

2 Likes

Great! Iā€™m already curious about v2. :v:

I remember reading a report somewhere a few months ago, can someone share it?

@Team Hi everyone

We had a massive fx pump over 45% yesterday. Can someone tell me why the fx liquidity were withdrawn from the DEXes during the pump? Expect from bithumb and upbit there was not enough liquidity to trade or the slippage was extremly high. Its pity when we cant sell or buy fx during a pump because there is no liquidity to do it.

Admin in TG mentioned that they were adjusting Uniswap slippage as the arbitrage was quite high.

I was able to trade on Coinbase, Kucoin and Bittrex, so everything worked out well.

1 Like

Good to know. Next time im also gonna use miltiple exchanges.:+1:

Hi @SiverSurfer !

Do you mean someone on the team said the team intervened on markets to reduce arbitrage opportunities ?
Iā€™m almost shocked to see such a drop in liquidities over F(x)Swap without any notice. This canā€™t come from anyone else than the foundation. Iā€™ve already noticed there was some automatic balancing from the team (beside pool automatic balancing) to maintain the foundationā€™s pooled value.
But stillā€¦

This could almost look like a rugpull : we definitely require communication (not even a ā€œbetterā€ communication).

Itā€™s the same as when I read that 4 validators are being removed for ā€œa better decentralizationā€. Actually, the 4 validators weā€™re talking about are inactive : most of the tokens delegated to them (at least Jakarta and Cyprus) are owned by the foundation. I understand the need to warn the others. But their tokens will automatically be reassigned to them (unstaked) if the validators are shut down. So, thereā€™s not much impact on decentralization.

Eventually, some public & honest validators (Le Validateur FX, FX FriendsX), active in the community, will never enter the active pool because we have too many active foundationā€™s sponsored validators. Can we maybe talk about a reassignment of the foundationā€™s tokens to public validators, a reduction of foundationā€™s validators number, or an increase of active validators ? Right now, weā€™ve been suffering so much from network inflation and bear run that itā€™s almost becoming unbearable !

On the side, we also strongly invested in Elr***/Mu**sX and communication is just great over there, the roadmap progresses strongly and we start seeing real-life use cases, crypto-fiat credit cards (with online private wallet management).

BullRun is almost gonna start in 2024 'til 2025 and Iā€™m starting to get worried seeing nothing but Baklava and DeFi, and still no roadmap for FX.

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

most of the tokens delegated to them (at least Jakarta and Cyprus) are owned by the foundation.

Actually, a few TG users inquired as to whether they need to redelegate their tokens from the departed validators to other active validators so not everything is owned by the Foundation.

There are quite a lot of tokens delegated to public professionals such as Institutions and Universities as well, mine included.

While I understand your concerns, the risk for the delegator is much higher if they delegate to an unknown validator with no tech background or at least on the professional level.

• Will you ever let an unknown handle your funds? Objectively speaking, no unless they have a good reputation.
  • Every new validator on ANY blockchain will face the same issue, reputation is needed.

Logically: If public validators want the community to delegate to them organically, you have to build up your reputation like how Professional Validators do it. Nobody in their right mind will let unknown validators handle their funds, especially in DeFi where risks are amplified.

Not pointing out names but there are public validators that canā€™t maintain their uptime at 99%+.

The roadmap for blockchains is always to onboard projects and chain integration.

• The team is in talks with Cosmos projects and are slowly implementing FXCore, including other wallet providers etc.
  • FX also recently connected to Cosmos/Osmosis and will be applying for the incentives to list FX/OSMO pool on Osmosis DEX which will bring awareness from Cosmos side.

Liquidity:
On the topic of the Uniswap liquidity, I do agree with you that communication is required as Iā€™ve received quite a lot of PMs about it. Not sure which admin responded to @SiverSurfer though about adjusting the slippage.

For f(x)Swapā€™s liquidity, the foundationā€™s liquidity is still there.

• Teamā€™s liquidity on FXSwap - FXSwap Info
  • All these information are self-sourced, not confirmed by Foundation.

How do I know some of the liquidity removal is communityā€™s?

• I have my own address tracker that links transactions, even inflows and outflows via cross-chain. I think FXWorld knows this. :wink:
  • Public LP providers have their own right to add or remove their liquidity anytime they want.

All these are my personal opinions.

Thatā€™s what I meant when saying ā€œmost of the tokensā€ (I actually meant almost 90%+ of the tokens!!).
Itā€™s quite rhetorical at this stageā€¦

Iā€™ve never seen any of those validators express anywhere neither give a contact address :

• Litecoin Foundation
  • European University Cyprus
  • Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia
  • Blockchain Collaborative Consortium
    They almost never voted to any proposal, except once or twiceā€¦
    So, I agree with you, but thatā€™s true for all associative validators as well.
    You canā€™t decently ask the community to delegate tokens when the foundation and the team owns more then 80% of the tokens !! (I donā€™t remember the exact number but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s more than that).

Thatā€™s true, and Iā€™ve already proposed to the foundation to lower the foundationā€™s of non-voting or unstable validators. Never seen a response to that yet.

Iā€™m following Cosmos forums too : beside bringing awareness, whatā€™s the plan ? Would you lead your business by saying ā€œwe have enough cash flow, letā€™s wait and bring awareness to our product ?ā€.
Iā€™m saying : FX investors are very patient, but Iā€™m pretty sure the next bullrun will be the last FX will know if thereā€™s not a plan to develop USE CASES.

Half of foundationā€™s liquidity disappeared from fx-swap !! The rest of the liquidity is over Baklava delegate vaultā€¦

I have to disagree with you.
I can ensure you most of those removed liquidity is from the foundationā€™s, to be transferred to Baklavaā€™s Vaultā€¦
For example, have a look at @fxcore: fx15xtp30u054ndnf833jrq4kz4wpvn95zsh9399f => @evm: 0x22eCbaCF747C30839b5E879eb16195f36D7Ec764 => @eth: 0x22eCbaCF747C30839b5E879eb16195f36D7Ec764

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

1 Like

Half of foundationā€™s liquidity disappeared from fx-swap !! The rest of the liquidity is over Baklava delegate vaultā€¦

This is the teamā€™s liquidity on FXSwap, this addresss is the main liquidity provider Iā€™m assuming as it doesnā€™t do any transaction except for providing the initial LP on every pool.

• This represents $806k of the liquidity on FXSwap.
  • There are also other addresses, including contract addresses.

Also, because Iā€™m helping the community members quite a lot behind the scenes, I actually know a few community members that removed their liquidity which is a few hundred K as well who have been farming for quite some time.

• I canā€™t paste their address here for privacy concerns but I can assure you that some community members removed their share which is a significant portion of the TVL. They also have delegations between 300-500k FX each, apart from their LP share.

FXSwap is also working as intended because the APR flies up when lesser people are in the pool. This is a cycle which incentivizes LP providers to yield farm.

• Low liquidity = High APR = Attract LP Providers

Iā€™ve never seen any of those validators express anywhere neither give a contact address :

Thatā€™s why I mentioned reputation is important. They ALREADY have the reputation and is backed by a company or university, hence they donā€™t need to build as much trust as solo unknown validators operating alone.

For example, Polkachu just joined as a validator. Do they need to build a reputation? No, they are already established.

• $192M assets staked under them
  • Validates over 72 blockchains
  • Active in Cosmos and other well know blockchains
  • Attend live events and promote their services

Itā€™s silly to compare established companies with solo validators that have no background and reputation.

@SCENE , I donā€™t really appreciate being told Iā€™m saying ā€œsillyā€ things.

Did we ever see any link on those associations web pages telling us THEY are the people behing those validator names ? NO.
Did we ever see some of them (beside random pictures taken in a forum) ? NO.
Do we have any IRL reference of anyone behind those associations ? NO.
So, Iā€™m assuming my point still stays valid : when you talk about trust (blockchain is all about trust), we need to know whoā€™s behind things. Around here, many people know my name and even my address.

As for the liquidity on FXSwap, please have a look at the address I quoted up there. It is clearly a foundationā€™s address which removed 1M $FX and 107 ETH from the FX/ETH pool to put them into the Baklava Space Delegate Vault. Initially contained 15M $FX from PUNDIX conversion (not converted to FunctionX and stored in cold wallet) ā†’ address 0x22eCbaCF747C30839b5E879eb16195f36D7Ec764

Thereā€™s not one foundation wallet, but many of them.

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

1 Like

Did we ever see any link on those associations web pages telling us THEY are the people behing those validator names ? NO.
Did we ever see some of them (beside random pictures taken in a forum) ? NO.
Do we have any IRL reference of anyone behind those associations ? NO.

Not sure if you have followed the official announcement page but they DID. Please do proper research before trying to spread misinformation.

Function X is even listed on Polkachu website.
This is their Delegation Service for FX.

Litecoin Foundation also posted about it before. Keith from Baklava Space is Director of LTC Foundation as well. You can slowly find it on their socials.

Now you understand why I talked about established validators vs random validators - the difference in professionalism can easily be seen by anyone.

Function X also did live events with Baklava, LTC Foundation and many more.

Teamā€™s Address: 1M $FX and 107 ETH accounts for like $280-300k.

The address listed above in my previous post is the MAIN LP PROVIDER which have not moved since FXSwap was launched.

Iā€™m also aware of the address you gave - it is also being traced by me - Literally got a full automated folder.

Thereā€™s still over 200-400k in liquidity removed from community members that I have traced, they even gave me their addresses.

I will give you 1 example of a community member that you know very well but I canā€™t give his name.

• You know who you are once you see this. :stuck_out_tongue:

He alone deposited 136k of liquidity - not team, heā€™s a public validator. I still got many more addresses, like tons.

The way you presented your case is as if all $1.6M of liquidity belongs to team. There are more assets that are not in FXSwap but idling in FXCore.

FYI, there are actually more assets in FXCore that canā€™t be seen from FXSwap:

• FXSwap only accounts for liquidity provided as seen from TVL. Not idle assets in wallets.

FXCore Assets Stats:

• 866,133.032488 USDT ( Include MarginX )
  • 200.176749394096082091 ETH
  • 746,711.848684 PUNDIX
  • 334,992,079.522 PURSE
  • 8,330,142.742 BAVA
  • 90.484316 LINK
  • 127.360317 QI
  • 0.224814 WAVAX
  • 0.027353 WBTC
  • 3.01 USDC
  • 2.5 DAI

Some users could be waiting for the right time to provide liquidity again, most assets are idling right now. FXSwap operates on Uniswap V2, some users know how and when to provide / remove. This is not concentrated liquidity V3, there are so many ways and strategies to do it.

Iā€™ve already noticed there was some automatic balancing from the team (beside pool automatic balancing) to maintain the foundationā€™s pooled value.

Forgot to mention that Iā€™m also tracing a few automated addresses, including volume makers via contract managers or automated rebalancer - I tagged them in my folder.

• I study their patterns, not just in fxcore but other blockchains
  • Some of the users in FXCore even copied my automated trades, the one you think is ā€œteamā€ could be someone else, just saying. :wink: Except the volume maker
  • I also notice some members following my trade pattern in FXSwap as well because right after I executed it, they did it with the same EXACT pattern - cough cough 0xgod ā† you know who you are
  • I know some of them are community members because it is directly linked with evidence in my own personal research - They gave their address to me via Telegram asking for help.

Rebalancing is normal and this happens everywhere because more trades = more volume = more fees and fees are shared ā†’ with LP providers.

• In fact, LP providers will be happier because this is additional yield on top of farmā€™s yield.

All of the above is perfectly normal because it provides activity, automated bots are so common in this tech era. Farms are above 100% APY right now, just saying.

As the famous saying goes - caribus paribus.

Alright, I donā€™t think thereā€™s much space to express a feeling here.

All wallets are being traced and watched, but only FX Validator had the good Idea to share the info.

See you guys !

1 Like

Blockchains are transparent.

• Everyone and anyone can trace and monitor everything, it is all visible on-chain.

Isnā€™t this why Bitcoin became popular? Because of its immutable and transparent feature.

But I do agree with you that communication is key and should always improve. @FrenchXCore