Free Marketing

27th September Pundi X 4 year anniversary!!!:partying_face:

3 Likes

4 Years in Crypto is 20 years in a non crypto business!! Great work

1 Like
9 Likes

Great interview guy’s, Made my day

So much in here that when this falls on the right ear’s and people actually understand where the Pundi eco system is going and they are a full on Payment service provider that will last the test of time, In my view the PUNDIX is already a $500 token it’s just that the market is distracted, there is no reason to not believe in this project, once a retail group see the logic in being prepared to catch the billions looking to spend this crypto Xmas the whole crypto space will light a fire unseen in history of man in terms of wealth explosion you know your talking trillions rotating the planet every second; to me Pundi handling 1% of that it’s a 1000$ token, mind blowing exciting if your holding 2 to 5 years, I’ve made great returns already through FX delegations I’ll never work again; stacking into PUNDIX & FX from early 2018 if your looking for life time opportunity I can say I’m a guy supposedly young enough to work another 15yrs but my disability’s said different this is why I found crypto and now no one can tell me I need to just do 20hrs a week for a chicken feed hand out.

3 Likes

Indeed, such a little effort can make great impact on marketing and of course, it’s a pleasure for existing investors to hear more about the projects. Thanks for the interview.

1 Like