Function X Website - Additional Feature Page information

Now that Function X is getting known, i think it’s time for the team to update the website and add in a “Features” page or another name like “Solutions” too.

Right now, when people visit the Function X website, it is very hard to tell what function x can do because the website is lacking important information like statistics and more.

We should update and have a “Features” page on Function X Website.

What can Function X do? This is the first question that pops up in any investor mind when visiting a new coin website. They should be able to tell just from the website alone without having to go in Medium/Blogs.

Why? Psychologically speaking, if the website can’t entice an investor to look further or dive further, they won’t try to spend their time reading Medium/Blog articles.

~ We need a page dedicated to what #FX can do.
~ And that will be the first rope that will pull people in
~ Basically a first impression kind of thing from a psychological standpoint.

Don’t get me wrong, the website is very nice but lacking critical important information.

The team should explain what each stuff does like in their twitter handle.

Explain in layman terms - what is OS, public blockchain, FXTP, docker and IPFS and many more including what our TPS is.

I am aware that all those information are in Medium articles but we need a page that summarized all of this information in one place so new investors and smart investors will know straight away what they are investing in.

Right now, from an outsider point of view, it’s hard to know what FX can do if i just visit the website itself.

Also, announce that people are also able to code without having any coding knowledge. All these are important pieces needed when having a website.

Please take this into consideration. @zaccheah @eduardstal @DavidK @Danny @Peko @Richard @indra

Features/Solutions Page and also maybe in the near future, “Developers” page for developers to build on Function X. All the relevant information for developers will be in that page.

This is what i see in many other project that have dedicated pages for certain information - categories.

Main conclusion: Easy to navigate and find information just with a click and dont have to search through multiple articles. Once they are roped in, they will naturally look for articles.

ROPING their attention in is the first thing we should do. The rest will naturally occur after.

Compile all these - A more revised version.

Products:

F(X) Wallet
F(X) OS
Block on Block Phone (B.O.B.)
XPOS
Decentralized Exchange

Services:

Proof of Stake
Proof of Service
pBFT
IPFS
Anyone can create a codeless blockchain in 5 minutes using FXCore
Decentralized Web surfing

F(X) Wallet:

Cryptobank
Delegating
Instant Swap
On-ramp fiat
View your NFTs in F(x) Wallet App

Statistics:

Blocktime 1-5 sec
200,000 TPS (projected testnet speed)
Circulating Supply and max supply
Total Staked Ratio
Wallet Holders

Functionalities:

Defi
Multi-chain
Cross-chain
Govern
Validating
Mining
Synthetic Assets
Decentralized Docker
Relay Nodes
dApps
FXTP
XPOS mining
XPOS as nodes
BOB as nodes

6 Likes

This is nice…

The page should actually explain what functionx can do in a layman’s term and I directed link to each article on medium for more layman’s explanation , instead of searching through to look what a particular article.

Goood job and nice suggestions

3 Likes

Yes.

We have to think from a first view perspective. When someone new visits Function X page, there is actually almost no important information explaining what it can actually do.

There needs to be information that can make a investor go → “Ok, this seems interesting, i will look into this further” mentality. There has to be a rope-in / attraction page.

Compile all necessary information of what FX can do, coding something without knowledge is big and many others into a single “Features” page.

Thanks to @Superbit123 previously.

A more revised version.

Products:

F(X) Wallet
F(X) OS
Block on Block Phone (B.O.B.)
XPOS
Decentralized Exchange

Services:

Proof of Stake
Proof of Service
pBFT