FunctionX API for Java

Hi everyone !

Just wanted to let you know that we just published JFunctionX API v0.7.0, implementing Tendermint, Cosmos SDK and FunctionX calls to interrogate a node, and much more…
It’s available for free here : [Release Draft final v0.7.0 · FrenchXCore/JFunctionxApi · GitHub](GitHub link)

Enjoy !!

@DavidK @zaccheah @Chloechloe @wm451

19 Likes

Wow so cool

2 Likes

Awesome work! Appreciate much!

1 Like

It’s far from finished yet, but this version is already quite advanced.

2 Likes

FrenchXCore, you raised a question as to whether we could add a new category for code development to FXDM. FXNeers are not in position to judge the quality or value of such contributions. So, we’re setting up The President’s Award to address those kinds of contributions that don’t fall into existing categories. And I’m happy to announce that you’re the first recipient of the President’s Award for your coding contribution. We’ll be sending you USD$5,000 worth of FX. Someone will contact you for your wallet address. Thank you for your ongoing contributions and Congratulations! @zaccheah @BlueStitch @Judie @Richard @indra

12 Likes

Awesome initiative :fist_right: :fist_left:

4 Likes

OMG ! Thanks you so much !!!

I’m currently integrating Gravity, Crosschain and IBC modules.

I won’t stop until FX becomes top-10 !!

Thanks again.

15 Likes

Well deserved. We appreciate you - and your contributions.

8 Likes

Wow, just amazing! :star_struck:
Well deserved FrenchXCore :clap:

7 Likes

On a side note, wanted to thank @FrenchXCore for helping remind other validators when their validators have been missing blocks, helping others with tech support and contributing to fruitful discussions about the network, spearheading improvements and promoting best practices

6 Likes

amazing project

The latest v0.8.5.0 was published. It is now anticipating the future mainnet version, in phase with TestNet v2.1.0.

For example, our latest airdrop was sent programmatically to 3 different people, along with a commission and a rewards withdraw, in a single transaction…

Enjoy !!!

Regards,
FrenchXCore validator

3 Likes

Hi everyone !

The latest version of JFunctionX API was updated to fit FXCore v2.2.1 (Github tag v2.2.1).
You can now also find a version of JFunctionX for each version of FXCore under branches.

Enjoy !!

Regards/
@FrenchXCore

2 Likes