Hi everyone !
I’d like to propose something to the team with respect to validators.
1) Team addresses:
I think the team should publish team FX addresses and their distribution with respect to the objectives of the project.
2) Team’s validators step down:
I think it would be a good time to announce a stepdown on team’s 20 validators : individuals or companies could still have validators, but the initial team validators would need to progressively be increased up to 20% commission and then shut down (for example : one every two months), because they were given the advantage of running first, and incitate delegators (including team) redelegate to other “non-team” validators.
We currently have 48 active validators.
3) Redistribution of team’s validators’ commissions:
Here are the team validators and the commission they were attributed since launch (total=449.124,797938546 FX) :
ChiangMai 16178,1473311158 FX Tokyo 18305,5139715752 FX Cyprus 17037,4088405629 FX Shenzhen 16212,3760155875 FX Amsterdam 18566,7559018639 FX London 31348,5332554295 FX Taipei 31750,3740256123 FX Montreal 16917,7970132102 FX Dubai 30116,7817414254 FX SoPaulo 17748,1612014177 FX Istanbul 19314,4068480624 FX Madrid 16548,6038736614 FX Bucharest 14010,9199525871 FX Miami 16875,1654203991 FX Seoul 17965,0116487258 FX Innsbruck 20752,1766780459 FX Singapore 60712,3628644660 FX Jakarta 20067,5470645059 FX NewYork 32077,1528217626 FX Delhi 16619,6014685292 FX
Multiple choices (and mixable) would be possible after withdrawing those commissions (soon and in the future) :
- BURN the FX
- AIRDROP of these FX to any non-team validator running for more than 1 month without slashing (depending on delegated shares)
- AIRDROP of these FX to all validators running for more than 1 month without slashing (depending on delegated shares) and delegators, with maybe a greater share to early validators
- AIRDROP of these FX to all delegators
- FUND the official FX community pool (currently funded with 25.488.915 FX)
I’d be surprised the team has anything
Of course, for more transparency, the team’s FX addresses should be excluded from any airdrop.
We currently have 1.857 active delegators (distinct FX addresses). I don’t know how many the team manages.
These are just proposals, but I’d really like these to be discussed.
Thanks for listening, and once again, happy new year to everyone.
I’ll be happy to read your comments about this, especially @zaccheah, validators’, and all other forum users.