Fundings

Example of a Funding Payment History: (not mine)

• It shows both Paid and Received

It would be interesting to see how much you paid in funding fees for that position.

1 Like

The first open trade was negative for a long time and I was adding one and another trade continuously to lower the average entry price. I don’t know how much or how many times I did it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea, I managed to check the Explorer and find your position.

You added margin multiple times, which helped maintain the margin rate around 60% (+/-), but the recent spike in FR to 0.75% multiplied by the 5X leverage made it go out of control the past 2 days.

Pretty painful.

1 Like

Yes, Learning by blows. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You will recover from this, bro, no worries! :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks, I hope so too, because the other great historical liquidation in margin x was also mine.

lol

1 Like

Don’t forget, you can always test out your thesis on MarginX’s paper trading site first to see if it plays out according to what you planned!

Try without leverage, then slowly scale out for proper risk management. Good luck!

:point_right: https://trade.testnet.marginx.io/

Brings me back memories from when I was chatting with Darius from QCP Capital about risk management and allocation.

MarginX will be bringing 25X leverage in the coming months. Go easy on the leverage and try not to over do it! :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback and discussion.

Our dev team will look into adding the feature for funding rate historic data for ease of reference.

2 Likes