FX Launchpad Crypto Project

@DavidK @indra @orbitant @Alchimist @ByteXSylvia @BlueStitch @Belgiumguy @Danny @Darry @eduardstal

Definiteky fond of the Idea of a launchpad.
Iā€™ll have a look over your website next week-end.
Thanks !

Hi,

I think the launchpad project will be great, but there are a few things to consider before having any launchpad:

1. Has the launchpad worked with other projects before?
  2. What is the launchpadā€™s team strategy for bringing new projects to their platform?

Launchpad is not only about the platform, but the whole strategy (we can refer to projects like Avalaunch, I personally think they are great).

On a side note, Iā€™m also in talks with the live launchpad projects about bringing them to Function X (the majority of the time, the topic is question 2).

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @indra thank for your feedback,
answer question :

1. since our launchpad is a mvp we never work with other project, as we build first time in Fx chain ecosystem
  2. our team strategy help everyones to get raise funding through crypto project and other our strategies is our platform also provided crowdfunding for all purpose like donation, charity and etcā€¦

i look at Avalaunch so great, we also learn from other launchpad platform like pinksale and make some modification that never exist before.

Thank you.

what are the advantages of your launchpad, can it compete with existing launchpads. how do you make your launchpad as big as the others

1 Like

I understood the Idea was to have a launchpad over FxCore blockchain. And thereā€™s none right now.
But devil hides in the details.

2 Likes

I will vote to yes if you lower your funding request, 15,000 upfront and 6,000 per month for 12 months is not reasonable

because your launchpad has not been proven to be able to compete with other launchpads

1 Like

Launchpad is great for fx ecosystem

protected investor fund by our launchpad so that no rugpull since day one launch on swap, we also validated and detected smart contract which come from pundisale creation or external creation prevent cheeting project owner, so that investor aware scam project or not, we share monthly profit that will share to all presale participant depend how much their spend.

1 Like

thanks @Narsihx for your feed back, our team has determined that total cost for 1 year is about 20.000 usd with details :

• 4000 USDT upfront costs for development including enhance launchpad MVP and build infrastructure
  • 2nd month 4000 USDT will pay to our team
  • after launch 4000 USDT including setup live insfrastructure for FX mainnet
  • after live we need 650 USDT for server and maintenance cost for 12 months

so what do you think?

Thank you.

1 Like

20k is a reasonable fund, i hope fx community agree with argan proposal

When this proposal onchain i will vote yes

The cost is indisputable. But before voting, please met enough Time for everyone to discuss and review the proposal and MVP please, as suggested by @indra .
Again, thereā€™s no emergency !

4 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

Agree, take your time, letā€™s get everything right the first time as much as possible.

1 Like

@Fox_Coin @orbitant @Judie @Judie_Liu @zaccheah

@argan :
I have to say that I like a lot the look of your LaunchPad.
I am also very keen on the idea of a launchpad at the origin, as I strongly think it would litteraly put the real economy on steroids to come to the web3 ecosystem in order to fund capital venture.

I have some comments though :

1. you need to make sure the process of creating approved tokens, maybe even parachains, etc. is thorough reviewed with FX team for future backward compatibility purposes,
  2. the website should be focused on users : one part for project proposals, one part for investors.
  3. there is more and more projects running their "ICO"s in multiple phases (each phase being unlocked once the previous phaseā€™s target is reached), using whitelisted accounts (need to identify properly before proposing or investing), etc. Anonymous accounts must be strictly forbidden.
  4. we must identify what the FX ecosystem can gain from it (beside simple transaction fees). Maybe ensure a percentage of ICO can be redistributed into the Common Pool.

Anyway, Iā€™m impressed at the speed at which you developed an MVP and am very curious, and would love to talk to you beside this for other purposesā€¦ Where you from BTW ?

Thanks,
@FrenchXCore

4 Likes

What is the launchpadā€™s team strategy for bringing new projects to their platform
if you canā€™t answer this question
i will vote NO
iā€™am a whale
big whale

@FrenchXCore thanks for your input comments, iā€™ll input you ideas to our milestone development plan, im from indonesia - bandung city, for instant discuss kindly contact me telegram @argan15

hi @bigwhales i really need your Yes vote :slight_smile:

Our strategies:

Financial Strategy:

• Grow monthly revenue base on creation pool fee
  • Maintenance profit monthly to 1 year

User Strategy:

• Maintenance trust of (Investor, Trader and Owner)
  • Implement digital marketing

Operational Strategy:

• Continues development
  • Maintenance infrastructure

Fx Platform Strategy:

• Invite some crypto lover to join our network
  • Make Fx Mainnet usable as much as possible by dapp users