Get your first sneak peak for the brand new Function X Website

Moving closer to the main-net launch, our brand new design for the Function X Website is now out.

12 Likes

Wow, new website looks fantastic!
Fresh, little retro but futuristic at the same time.
Love it.
Great work.

One note though: on my mobile phone the text is very very small, canā€™t read is properly (even with my glasses onā€¦:-))

On computer is looks awesome.

1 Like

Thanks for the review and advice @Jan

1 Like

Awesome. Trying to figure out how to share it to my millions on Facebook and LinkedIn

1 Like

Solved the issue. Distributed on Facebook and LinkedIn

2 Likes

In the Google Chrome app i can not zoom in on the site and text

In the Opera app zooming In is possible.

I have no idea if that is a limitation of the Chrome app, or something that can be set or configurated in the website script??
Just wanted to let know

And one more reason to use Opera more :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

1 Like

look awesome on my new S7+ note book, love it guys :love_you_gesture: :cupid: :mechanical_arm:

The website is not currently using a responsive web design, weā€™ll be implementing that in the future so it works flawlessly with mobile phones as well but at the moment weā€™re pretty packed with other things considering the main-net launch is approaching.

6 Likes

Congrats team! Well done. First impressions is that the site looks good. Clean and contemporary. I can however only view it on my mobile device but Iā€™m looking forward to dive into the full site once it is launched.

Once I get a chance to take in the full experience I will take the liberty to share my thoughts on the design as well. Hopefully you will see this as a source of inspiration for potential future improvements.

1 Like

Looks awesome so far on my computer in Firefox browser. Great work.

Itā€™s awesome :grinning: :heart:

Awesome design. Keep up the good work :smiley:

The website is a nice eyecatcher.One thing i notice is i canā€™t see how much the staking pool is filled. I guess itā€™s a problem from my side bc i looking on mobile or the Safari browser.

we just need a redeem day/date really they told us the contract will be filled on the 27th no matter anyway and we will have a count down clock when main net launch begins, so no need any more launch has been scheduled by 6th of July, Be ready & pack your bags

1 Like

Me and everyone else is ready for the launch, letā€™s do itšŸ˜

2 Likes

Yeah, i agree the mobile app text size is really small, we canā€™t zoom in.

However, using the computer, the website looks amazing.

Nice and eye catching; Has a ā€œlegitimate feelā€ for want of better expressionā€¦