There is a litlle bug!

You need USDT to open a position → BTC/USDT

1 Like

I understand $fx for trading transfer fees
I will use fxswap for usdt.

I could deposit usdt into marginx yesterday. Today it shows :
ERROR: ERROR: User rejected

But i can still deposit fx. Any solution for this problem? @orbitant

hello, @FxWorldValidator , could you please disconnect your ‘wallet connect’ and reconnect again?

The ‘transfer of fund’ transaction has not signed on your wallet

1 Like

Hi @Danny , any ETA when the proposal will go live for voting? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

hello @SCENE

The voting is up
https://starscan.io/fxcore/proposals/27

Please vote for MarginX

1 Like

Hi @Danny !

FrenchXCore voted YES for proposal #27.

However, I have some questions, essentially related to the decentralized nature of MarginX. Right now, only the chain creators (MarginX in the occurrence) can run validators on MarginX subnets (at least one per pair).
I’m also supposing you are using orchestrators and oracles.

1. Do you intend to open the node configurations and node software more widely in the future to make it really decentralized ?

2. Are the transactions observed in Starscan explorer from MarginX mainnet or from the testnet ?

3. Can we assume only one chain (subnet) is currently running for BTC, ETH and FX transactions ?

Thanks,
@FrenchXCore

hi @FrenchXCore

Below is my response:

1. Yes, MarginX will let public join the validation process in the future - to make it fully decentralised

2. The transactions showed on the Starscan (mainnet) explorer are all mainnet transactions

3. No. MarginX is running one subnet (MarginX) and three sub-subnet (BTC, ETH and FX)

MarginX inherented the multichain structure from fxcore, and to be specific, not only MarginX itself is a blockchain (build upon fxcore), each pair (BTC, ETH and FX) is also a dedicated / isolated blockchain which build upon MarginX.

Thus, MarginX is the subnet of fxcore; while BTC/ETH/FX are the subnets of MarginX.

2 Likes

Can i think that MarginX is a subnet of FX and the trading pairs are subnet of MarginX which makes it subnet of subnets of FX?

That sounds really cool mate!

Blockquote Can i think that MarginX is a subnet of FX and the trading pairs are subnet of MarginX which makes it subnet of subnets of FX?

That’s correct.

Trading pairs are the subnet of the subnet of fxcore

1 Like

Thanks a lot for those very quick answers…

Now is ok,can try it again.

Hi @Danny, would it be possible to have a funding rate history tab in the future?

CEX has a funding rate history tab and both new and old users can download the history in CSV format to keep track of all past funding rates.

Examples:
Binance - Crypto Futures Funding Rate History | Binance Futures
KuCoin - https://www.kucoin.com/futures/contract/history-rate/forward/XBTUSDTM

It would be cool if MarginX can also keep track of the funding rates for each pair.

For users who want to download and keep track on excel of the difference between the positive and negative frequency. Mostly for delta-neutral arbitragers between spot/perp market.

3 Likes

yes, that’s is a good idea

will take note of this data

3 Likes

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED YES!

We have reached quorum for our proposal on offering an incentive program for MarginX :raised_hands:

We hope this encourages you despite the worrying crypto market.

Remember, keep calm and WAGMI :metal:

7 Likes

Congrats!

Crypto tradings on DEX can be the way forward… Would be interesting to see whether the space pushes this narrative. A great opportunity for DEX atm…

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!

5 Likes