Let's build an NFT club

Yes, I’m thinking about this plan, I like Azuki very much!

I really like its design style.

Take a look at their ultra rare designs, the spirits and golden.

ok. and SoulZ.

Make your own
Never imitating
Be your self

Art is an inspiration, it inspires people to design and build around an existing work or an even better version of it, or a whole remaster.

c agree more

Just have an idea, if this project goes live, it should be airdropped to people active in this topic.

1 Like

Hi welcome @0xc33, we welcome you to build your NFT marketplace in Function X. Please let us know if there’s anything you need.

2 Likes

thx, I’m very happy that you can follow a community developer like me.

May I ask you a question? What do you think is the true value of NFTs? @LKYBOB @IvanFunctionX @SCENE @Superbit123 @zaccheah

Nothing just hype

Thats a tough long answer. It essentially depends on the usecase (if any) and the artist producing it in short.

Game collectibles are a good example overall, or services, providing unique benefits or features.

That’s a very complicated thing because for the most part that’s up to the individual, there will be disappointment for many later down the road especially those buying JPEGs that represent nothing or an assumed value just because it’s an NFT especially when a Jpeg is just a watered down or reduced information representative image created to reduce file weight of an image for data transfer back in the days when large files were an issue to transport back in the early digital graphics printed graphics which resulted in the reduction of media print quality for many years, as an ex-graphic artist I hold no value in a Jpeg unless it represents a high res original digital file of great originality.

I suppose that NFT would be used as an asset that the owner enjoy the copyright of it and integrated in any website in a paid manner.

i am in touch with the guy that builds https://daimonslayers.com/ he just switched over to matic since eth was killing it with the fees. maybe he will be available for talks after his matic sale…

1 Like

maybe he can move to function x ecosystem

wow awesome man

yeah but to attract such projects the pioneer work has to be done and a community with marketplace etc has to be formed… too bad daoverse didnt get the votes to do that… now we have to wait till the new governance is in place to maybe get another shot on that and fx is ready to fulfill the need of such projects…

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions, my friends and I have started building

1 Like