Lightning Network

Due the development and adoption of BTC Lightning network, I think it will be important and a must have in pundi x ecosystem.

Any thoughts?

5 Likes

Anything that allows for greater interoperability and more network effect for us is great.

I think as a payment focused blockchain lightning offers enough incentive to build around.

I wonder on the state of the BTC cross chain bridge though? I think the DEX needs to be running first before any time is put into it.

2 Likes

I think fx does everything lighting network is designed for plus so much more. Once the team develops the BTC cross-chain, the goal should be to get consumers using the fx network rather then the lighting network.

2 Likes

Would be cool to have lightning network on XPOS too. That will make it easier for the masses to actually purchase and transact using BTC if they don’t hold any altcoin.

+1 !

1 Like

Yep…need lighting network …they should approach us…This Brazil
Contract doesn’t help them …in long run…get mass adoption

Should not be hard, pundi x can have there own lighting channel and we could use it on xpos and fxwallet
Something to think about …

can’t agree more

Hi Claudio, I just tried the lightning network yesterday for a client who wants to accept Bitcoin as payment without KYC here in Mexico.

And Yes! We should have this option on Fx Wallet would be awesome! and an argument for downloading the app and having an entry on DeFi and so many decentralized systems.

Lightning Network is Future. We can’t miss it!

1 Like

Hi :wave: LN is already being implemented in xpos, so probably fxwallet too, is under development :muscle:

We ask… Team hear us… Most of the times :joy: kidding. Team is always listening users suggestions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh really? But the difficulty is still de KYC on X wallet.

For example, yesterday, I presented the Xpos with a demonstration in a Hostel in Puerto Vallarta.

We can’t imagine a guest dl the xwallet and making a KYC with proof of residence and validation delay.

So, and the owner prefers to use on-chain payment with a non-custodial wallet and lightning network for small prices.

Fx wallet dosent have kyc, and dexpos on xpos is in testing fase

3 Likes