Mainnet purposes and it's possible/sought results?

Not so clear about this. Anyone? Thnks! I’ll appreciate an 'explanation for dummies; :wink:

Maybe read more in the medium app.

It’s help to DYOR

Medium

Maybe being on this forum is part of my research. Apparantly as far as you are concerned, that’s not a good idea. Thank you for your respons.

1 Like
  • Fast transactions
  • Cross-chain transfers(Between ETH and FX for now)
  • Possibility to create your own blockchain both through VPS or code-less setup via Function X Cloud
  • Will help to get the XPOS decentralised
  • DApp marketplace
  • f(X) dex (decentralised exchange)
  • BOB OS, which is the operating system for our blockchain phone
  • Synthetic assets

I think this sums up most of the features that’ll be available, I might have missed one or two.

3 Likes

@eduardstal Thanks! Can anything be said on how the mainnet will perform concerning energyconsumption?

1 Like

Well, it depends on what hardware components are used for the server. No GPU is needed so for now a 4 core CPU with 4GB of ram should work, these were the specs some time ago but they could’ve changed slightly. In terms of W use, anywhere between 25 and 75 considering you’re not going with over-kill hardware.

1 Like

Any idea what is the speed per block and cost per transaction?

Around 5 seconds for the speed per block, but when it comes to individual blockchains hosted within the Function X ecosystem that can be modified to whatever the blockchain creator wishes the block speed to be.

Costs per transaction will vary, I remember the costs to have been between 0.5 - 1.something FX in the test-net phase. (Don’t call me out on this, I have a quite bad memory)

4 Likes

Still impressed

1 Like