💰 MarginX 100-Day Incentive Program

Cool)))) thank you!!! Understood

2 Likes

Hello I have a question, if I deposit lets say 10000 USDT and leave it for 30 days, will I receive daily rewards during that time?

Yes!! :slight_smile: Actually you will get it till 11.03.2023.

2 Likes

Today is 1/3 of MarginX 100-Day Incentive Program

We would love to hear your feedback…

Do you think the Maker/Taker incentive is helpful and useful to build the market depth?

All suggestion/feedback on rewards welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a great initiative! Extra motivation always good! But in the case when people are aware of the program!) When opinion leaders, to whom people listen, introduce them to the project. Tell, show, explain, teach! Again, I repeat! Is difficult to convince people, even if they are friends and acquaintances, that the project is good when they hear about it only from you! And many are not familiar with FunctionX.
I think you need to start from the top. To interest just the same opinion leaders. The referral program is part of this motivation. And if various bloggers will be interested. The question of when their subscribers and community members will come is just a matter of time!

Now I’m just negotiating with several bloggers. If they agree to cover the project, do something together, I’ll let you know! It would be nice to do this in a video interview with marginx representatives. Or in some other format.
Need more noise! quality noise)

1 Like

Thank you for your input.

ICYMI, this 100-Day Incentive Program is not highlighting Function X standalone, but MarginX.

We have compiled coverage on MarginX so far…

Here —> As Seen On

Hopefully, thru MarginX … we can bring greater awareness to Function X and its ecosystem.

Sure! Always open to explore coverage for MarginX.

In case you need resources for bloggers

Here —> Media Section | All Other Links

Similar to Bitcoin (only 14 years old), this crypto space is still in its early stage … hence, we are not looking to convince the masses; we are only looking for early adopters/KOLs (like every one in this forum) to kickstart the adoption curve.

Much appreciated!

Cheers!

1 Like

Is there a specific date for the affiliate program to be active?

The referral link is currently being tracked in the backend, since every MXAlliance NFT hodler is able to generate their unique referral signup link.

Dev team is working on the Referral Rewards Section right now, and this will be soon revealed.

This new section will be showing history of all referees trading fees earned for each MXAlliance NFT hodler.

Level 1: 5% Referral Commissions from Trading Fees
Level 2: 20% Referral Commissions from Trading Fees

Please go ahead and generate your unique referral link and share out.

How to generate your unique referral link

Follow these steps to generate your personal referral link.

1. Head to https://trade.marginx.io
  2. Connect your wallet
  3. Once connected, roll your cursor over your wallet address at the top right hand corner to access a drop-down list
  4. Click on “Get Referral Link”
  5. Input your email address in the pop-up
  6. Click “Submit”
  7. Copy and share your personal referral link!

Note: You will need to hold MXAlliance NFT (Level 1/2) inside f(x)Wallet to earn the referral rewards.

For more details, please refer to our full walkthrough video as well as our step-by-step guide.

Video:

PDF Guide:

4 Likes

:hourglass_flowing_sand: COMING SOON - MarginX 100-Day Incentive Program UPGRADE :hourglass:

Watch out for our big announcement in the next few days.

Hint in the video :shushing_face:

6 Likes

The MarginX videos are always awesome. Keep it up! :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Thank you for the support!

1 Like

:loud_sound: LIVE NOW: MarginX Maker Liquidity Pool (Beta) :loud_sound:

Deposit USDT-ERC20 and earn $FX rewards!

:point_right: :link: maker.marginx.io

:date: 19 January 2023, 12pm (GMT+8) — until 11 March 2023

Why? What? How?

:warning: ONLY private wallets allowed. DO NOT send funds from a CEX.

NOTE: MAKER INCENTIVES part of the initial 100-Day Incentive Program will no longer be applicable after the upgrade.

4 Likes

:exclamation:EXTREMELY IMPORTANT :exclamation:

When depositing into the MarginX Maker Liquidity Pool, ONLY use a private blockchain wallet.

DO NOT send funds from a CEX unless you want to lose them.

#MX100Days #MXMakerLP

4 Likes

Still clueless on how to participate in MarginX’s very first Maker Liquidity Pool?

This tutorial shows you how simple it is.

PDF guide: How to Deposit Into Maker Liquidity Pool.pdf - Google Drive

3 Likes

can we see results of the MM ? that can determine the choice for the next epoch

1 Like

If we don’t claim rewards, can we lose them during the change of the next epoch?

How to figure out if we lose a part of our deposit?

Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, Market Maker will publish the performance report bi-weekly (every two weeks).

3 Likes

Short answer is No, you will not lose the reward.

Rewards will be there for you to claim even after the next epoch, so you can do it when ETH gas fee is low.

The Market Maker will publish a biweekly and monthly performance report. The loss will only be shared among the wallet addresses withdrew on that epoch proportionally.

For an example, if Market Maker made a loss of 100 usdt on that epoch. The total fund withdrawal request on that epoch is 1000 usdt.

Example:
Alice withdrew 300 usdt
Bob withdrew 700 usdt

Hence, Alice will only recieve 270 (300-30); Bob will only receive 630 (700-70).

And the liquidity pool will have a debt towards both Alice and Bob.

3 Likes

Good news! For me it’s correct !

May be it could be interesting to have possibility to withdraw more if the liquidity pool win USDT.

Thank you for your suggestion. We’ll feedback to involved Market Makers on this for future releases :slight_smile:

1 Like