Name suggestions for DeXPOS, DeXPASS and Web3 merchant dashboard

Fun fact: Neil deGrasse Tyson Youtube Channel name also starts with star - Star Talk (1.8million)

Really like the way you explained it and I totally agree.
We shouldn’t give abstract names to products/networks, this is only fun for a few users that know what the name means.

For mass adoption we should keep the naming simple and straight to the point.

3 Likes

We shouldn’t give abstract names to products/networks, this is only fun for a few users that know what the name means.

Yup. Because when naming a product or network, one have to always take into account of the language barrier. We all come from different places with different language so the name has to be something that can resonate with everyone, regardless of language.

Sure, there are companies who have weird names and are also successful but all of their products always have different names which make it hard for people to recognize that it is all under 1 umbrella.

Apple product names are all related and have the same prefix which makes it easy for people to know that all the products belong to them - the letter i and numbers.

They have been using the same strategy since the start and is still currently using them.

iPhone 1-13
iPad
iWatch
iPod

You name it, they have it - it is subtle brilliance.

Look at Tesla too.

• Model S
  • Model Y
  • Model X

There is a pattern among all the top companies.

Another Fun Fact:
Elon Musk wanted to name 4 of his models S/E/X/Y so it becomes SEXY.

But he couldn’t get Model E so he used Model 3 - S3XY.

Not many people know this :rofl:

5 Likes

Here’s another suggestion:

1. PayX (App name)
    a. Short and memorable
    b. No one is using the name
    c. Ticker symbol for Paychex so I think we are good to go
    d. Has a major keyword associated with the name
    e. “X” is cool to have. “X” can mean anything, “Crypto, Fiat, name it”
    f. The name commands authority

2. PayX card, PayX Pass, PayX Wallet (Card name)

3. PayX Gateway, PayX Portal, PayX Merchant (Merchant gateway)

PayXgateway.com is available

I agree with your naming pattern but then we could just add series to the Dexpass cards like the earlier cards can be referred to as Dexpass - 1st Series but on the card, could be called (Dexpass 1S)
The next upgrade could called Dexpass 2nd Series but on the card, it could be called (Dexpass 2S) and so on… With every new upgrade, new series are launched

1 Like

Fx pos wil good for future on cryptocurrency

1 Like