NFT Collection: CoolCamelz

G’evening FX community, I bring on to you a very unique NFT collection, a pixel art collection. CoolCamelz inspired by many other pixel NFTs. The collection consist of 4242 ancestral beings from the deep desert regions of the blockchain peninsula, they have traveled for centuries and finally have arrived to roam the lands of METAVERSE in batches. Stay toned I’ll be posting more updates very soon!

~Zol.

24 Likes

CoolCamelz will lunch on FOXCHANGE @Fox_Coin :camel: :camel: :camel:

5 Likes

Brooo the Camel pfp is :fire::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

If i get 20 likes by today I’ll drop a sneak peak :camel: :dromedary_camel:

9 Likes

We may not have reached the 20 likes mark but to keep all of you anticipated am going to drop a discord link very soon, Ill be sending an alert up on telegram so make sure to be toned.
Now, those who join up on a certain time frame will have a chance to get a spot on the OG list means “free mint” plus a sneak peek into the CoolCamelz collection.
Further updates and later plans will be announced on discord so make sure to join up when the time comes!
I’ll keep yall updated very soon. :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

~ Zol.

4 Likes

Welcome and nice having you :white_check_mark: feel free to contact me anytime

1 Like

What’s ur social media, can’t find you @Zol

1 Like

I love camel nft

1 Like

discord link is dropping tomorrow and the official twitter link will be announced on discord soon after :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

2 Likes

Camel incoming!

2 Likes

G’afternoon :dromedary_camel:Z Discord link is live join up!

Thanks for your patience :dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel:
~Zol

1 Like

assigning a limited og role for early :dromedary_camel: joining!
Social medias and website details will be posted on the discord soon :eyes: :dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel:
~Zol

1 Like

Twitter is also Live atm https://twitter.com/CoolCamelz this project is not yet very public but will get there eventually! :dromedary_camel:

2 Likes

Any news???

just wait for good news soon