[Preview] FX Decentralized Exchange (Alpha Ver Now Available)

Finally, Function X Decentralized Exchange (project name “f(x)Variable”) is on the final stage before the release. We made a very detailed introduction page for our first native trading platform. Before accessing the platform itself, let’s take a look at the intro page first to get some sketch of it. Any suggestions/feedback/questions are welcome.

When click “Learn More” on the “INTRODUCE FX VARIABLE” part, the pop-up of Variable’s 5 underlying modules will show up.

Click the second “Learn More” button, just above the HOW TO PARTICIPATE, 6 more features of Variable would be shown up.

22 Likes

This is looking great!

I am very excited to start playing with and trying out the features.

3 Likes

The asset object is stocks, and crypto assets are connected with traditional financial assets, so that crypto assets are no longer isolated islands, which is very good

2 Likes

Honestly, this looks extremely promising! Can’t wait…

4 Likes

Love it already !!!

3 Likes

I vote yes

1 Like

This is crazy shit :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome guy’s; can’t wait :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Aside my complaint of fxusd, this looks amazing

Want to buy some US security for so long.

Agree, there are too many regional restrictions for US stocks

1 Like

Don’t want to be the ‘smart grammar guy’ but the first screenshot says “7x24 hours”. Shouldn’t it be “24/7” which is universally used. The same goes for screenshot 3.

Just a thought

You are correct.

The UI person’s native language is not English, hence.

1 Like

Oops. Thx.
We’ll replace it with the universally used “24/7” in the official release.

Wow am AMUSED !!

Wonderfull news!!!
Please release some incentive mails / tweets / … before launch, so it gets noticed and wakes up peoples interest!!! (don’t start too late with it :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Nice theme match with the website. Love it so far :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Awesome work. Looking forward to our growth :+1::smile:

This looks awesome! Nice work team :mechanical_arm:

Also the dex won’t have any liquidity pool stuff right?