[Preview] FX Decentralized Exchange (Alpha Ver Now Available)

Suggestion;

I think a quick video guide plugged in will be good.

Supported chains maybe highlighted or presented another way… So far I see the page of the chain logos used in the fx beta app.

1 Like

I think the trading page would be the most vital part. Can’t wait to see this page in-depth . Some exchanges put me off with the way they present the graphs for example, or simply getting stuck inside charts/trade graphs on respective mobile version. Even the colours are a put off, at times.

Would the fx variable be more concentrated in the app version or Web version, initially…?

Would the sign in process be like the fx explorer for example. Please void two device requirements…

1. Different language supports will be handy
  2. Various lang support on tutorials or guides.
  3. Roadmap could be a nice touch perhaps.
  4. Cross chain nfts…
  5. Incorporated fx swap feature

Update:
I just saw the two device requirements.
As we know this is something that has caused a lot of issues with folks, perhaps maybe allow easier access via a mobile version, most use mobile and don’t carry two devices at hand, most times.

It will be good if we can use the QR code self scan like the XWallet, by using the permissions from phone device to log on via mobile browser desktop view, or full app support on mobile version of fxdex, or fx main website… Not sure how tough that is to do right away. I do feel a lot of potential users will be unable to access it otherwise.

Logging in has been a struggle on casting votes, proposals has always been struggling due to accessibilities, the biggest complaint thus far, everything else is just fine.

The Web version of fx explore and everything is beautiful, even the logging in with two devices feel swift and fun and a sense of, its working smooth and self-heard, a cool feature compliments.

If a side app version is made strictly for the fx beta wallet, that will be cool. Where will it go, under fx tab on the beta app? Or at the top tabs next to chains, nfts… Also the issue of logging in with one device on Mobile can be solved, via automated signed on from password or finger print as it is now.

1. Will the help bot be activated…
  2. Manual entry of Price alerts on beta wallet
  3. Information icon for projects descriptions, and clickable links to their projects, twitter, reddit and telegram.
    9 Quick link to fx Bridge…

I’ll revise this tomorrow half dead asleep, 4am

4 Likes

I think it’s market makers’ work

1 Like

Is it going to use Uniswap V2 or V3, or both?

Looks awsome, cant wait for the details, like which stocks will be tradable.

@Chloechloe the q&a picture has a weird sentense
“Do i must use”
Could be " must I use" or “do I have to use”

@kenorb It’s not a swap, it’s an AMM exchange with orderbook. @Richyshadowlux thanks for pointing out, as the UI designer’s is not superbly fluent in English, but the team have gone through it too.

3 Likes

I saw that kernorb uses trading bots too, maybe he could use it for the new FX Variable :smiley:

1 Like

Thx!
Now it’s already corrected to “Do I have to…” :ok_hand:

That’s the idea, I hope DEX will have some API available at some point to use.

2 Likes

When lambo when rolex

awesome to hear!

1 Like

Looks great!

To clarify, a user would need FX on FX core & stable coins on Eth to trade. This leads to 2 questions:

1. Would a user be able to buy FX Core from the Dapp (liquidity pool) or do they have to buy FX on a CEX, then transfer to FX Wallet & then pay cross chain transfer fee?

2. The stable coins for trading, do they need to be sent to FX Core as well (Cross Chain transfer)? If yes, could a liquidity pool be setup to assist and avoid transfer fee?

I would chip in for my opinion:
FX can be obtained from everywhere you can, dex swap, cex withdrawal are both okay, the transfer or swap gas fee pay to network are unavoidable obviously as an common senses of blockchain, but cross chain will be saved if you use the same originator network as the place you wanna send to.(Dex on fx requires FX on f(x)Core that is not ERC20, I assume)

Stable Coins will using USDT on f(x)Core too, it’s hard to make exchange on chain happens multipchain, so cross chain will also be a must.

Hope f(x)Core could support more BSC crypto some for user to cross chain, Ethereum is stealing our money. And please presuade more cex using f(x)core as an deposit and withdrawal tunnel not ERC20, they can be a validator and enjoy income themselves or airdrop it to their users with an APY as much as 30% of earnings as return.

Updated on Jan 21
Alpha version of FX Decentralized Exchange [code name f(x)Variable] now is available

4 Likes

Wow, it’s open so soon

Faced a situation that when connecting FXwallet to Dex. Couldn’t create NFT.
I should have disconnected. And only then could I buy nft.

It will be convenient if there is a transition to trading positions. From this list of trading positions.

1 Like

I have to say it : the MMI is nice !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Let there be trade!

I think if you add the section “Trade History”

• It will be convenient.
    Because in the “Order History” there are all orders. Opened, closed, canceled and so on.
    Also in the History section, highlight orders in color. buy : green.
    Sale: Red.
    And highlight the status of orders.

And you need to experiment with fonts.

Example (binance):

hi

3 Likes