[Preview] FX Decentralized Exchange (Alpha Ver Now Available)

Good idea! it looks clearer

Shorting TSLA

This is great, and I love to play it, but sometimes is hard to connet with my fx wallet?

for me help restart from Browser and FXwallet.

Unable to close position!

Is a bug please try 99% this help me before :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Happened!
Thanks for the advice!)
Would like to see:
stop limit, market order.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this again: gives more colour as to how/where the issue arises. I believe you have couple of closing orders pending and you are unable to close the remaining bit of your short position. Will feedback to the team!

Appreciate it~

1 Like

try just 99% to close this help by this error

The wallet balance is constantly changing its value. Page update, reconnecting doesn’t help.

balance: 66000/150000/80000/66000
and so on in a circle.

Some suggestions:

• When position is in Liquidation tab, doesn’t say at which price it was liquidated and how much was lost. E.g. TSLA:USDT it only shows amount of TSLA, but not at what price it was closed.
  • When choosing Close Long, there should be some way of populating the suggested Price value (e.g. current one). Or maybe we should have few buttons like the current market price, +1%, +2% to suggest the initial value. Otherwise it’s easy to make a mistake when typing the price manually.
  • A lot of time clicking to close position, beta wallet doesn’t show anything, even after clicking 10 times. So I can’t Cancel the order in any way, and I’ve to wait till it hits the order book.
  • Prices with both commas and periods are sometimes confusing. E.g. 938.866 vs 938,866.866. Maybe we should have a space instead of a comma for thousands separator?
  • A straightforward option to close the position with the current market price would be great.
  • Disconnecting from the wallet option should have some confirmation, otherwise it can be clicked by mistake.
1 Like

Few issues (bugs) as per below…

1. Assets value keep refreshing (see screenshost)

1. Price does not sync with real-time market price

2. Volume is low :slight_smile:

1 Like

これはとてもエキサイティングです。
早速試してみたところ、いくつかの不具合?が発生します。

オーダーを実行するとスマートフォンに確認画面が表示されますが、インターネット接続速度が遅いです(10007)エラーが頻繁に発生します。これはどのくらいの性能を要求しているのですか?
そして、その時、エラーになっても実際はオーダーが通っている事もあります。

スマートフォンウォレットの残高表示が時々ゼロを表示します。これは少し不安になります。処理中である事がわかる表示があるといいです。

This is very very exciting.
When I tried it immediately, some problems occurred.

When I execute an order, a confirmation screen is displayed on my smartphone, but the internet connection speed is slow (10007). I get frequent errors. How much performance does this require?
And at that time, although an error occurred, the order may actually have passed.

The balance display on my smartphone wallet sometimes shows zero. This makes me a little worried. It would be nice to have a display that tells you that it is being processing.

For convenience and a better understanding of trading.
Add Variant
choosing the amount of the bet in USDT.

Hey @11110 and @kenorb, thank you for bringing up the issues on wallet values cycling across different values. We are currently investigating this.

2 Likes

From what I noticed today:

1. After refreshing the page dex: time-frame always returns to “15 minutes”.
    And all the drawings also disappear too.
  2. It turned out to open both a long and a short position at the same time
    I think this is wrong.

dex10akvug7e8l7k7k3c0drh9c45amtn4zxz5c4nnh

Hey @11110

1. After refreshing the page dex: time-frame always returns to “15 minutes”.
    And all the drawings also disappear too.

Thanks for reflecting this. We’re currently working on it!

1. It turned out to open both a long and a short position at the same time
    I think this is wrong.

You can simultaneously hold both a long and short position (for the same trading pair) concurrently. This is by design (in part due to the nature of perps). To reduce a position size, you have to issue a close position order.

3 Likes

In the “Close” section, you can select any %.
In the “Open” section, the choice is only between 25/50/75/100

1 Like