Proposal to airdrop for cross chaining into fxevm and for holder address (suggestion)

Hello all my pundi x has disappeared from the fx wallet is it to do with the upgrade? I can’t find a way to get it back tried a few times. No one had access to private key only me stored offline

These are the 3 most common solutions, depending on your specific situation.

Add the token symbol to the network your PUNDIX was on.

• Ethereum
  • f(x)Core
  • f(x)Core Classic
  • PundiXChain

If you delegated your tokens on PundiXChain, you can view your delegated assets under:

If the above doesn’t work, it means it’s in one of your other addresses that you have not added.

Add the other addresses and check #1 and #2.

1 Like

Ok thanks I will try but could be also as I have the fx Wallet on iPhone? I can’t add the tokens it doesn’t work

Thanks I sorted it!!!

2 Likes

I have received 10fx today, thank you @Richard !

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m the engineer in charge of distributing the Wallet airdrop to eligible addresses. We are well aware that there are some eligible wallets that have not received the 10FX airdrop yet, and we are working to make sure all of you receive it.

We will be running a second round of airdrop on Monday, so please bear with us. Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We have completed the second round of Wallet airdrops, thank you again for your patience! :smile:

4 Likes

did everyone receive the airdrop for delegating?
I didn’t. just asking.

There is no airdrop for delegating, if i understand you correct.

The 10FX second round of airdrop for delegation has been completed.

Wallet addresses that: (Min required: 1000 FX)

1. Upgraded to EVM BEFORE snapshot → receive in the NEW f(x)Core classic address
  2. Upgraded to EVM AFTER snapshot → receive in OLD f(x)Core classic address
  3. No upgrade → receive in current f(x)Core classic address

Do you mind DM-ing me your address? I can check if you received yours.

1 Like

Sorry, I was wrong. I confound something in my mind.