Pundi X/FX pictures, video’s, gifs, memes vault

2 Likes

The logo you are referring to is for Pundi X Chain. Attaching it here

PundiXChain logo

5 Likes

Any news on this subject?

Wow, that is a pretty cool design! Gives off a fierce vibe to it.

Hi everyone, here is the google drive link where you can find additional logos/materials for you to use when making your designs.

You will also see uploaded a folder with the community material already created and shared. The reason that the setting is set on “view only” is to avoid any uploads from unknown external parties, so if you would like to upload a file in the community art folder please shared it and will upload it!

Thank you! :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Hey @BlueStitch thnx for that google drive. But I would still make different maps on it.
Map for Pundix, map for Fx, … And even these maps should/could have different maps… Logos/Pictures / Videos etc.
That would make it for me easy to go to if I want to download something.
IF this google drive gets bigger (with more pics / videos / logos)… it would be difficult to search.
My opinion!

2 Likes

Agree, i will break them down into different sections - folders.

3 Likes

Blue I sended you a forum message with a downloadable link to all my jpeg’s and videos. If you want to download them and place them In the community map or NOT. Your decision :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DEXPOS ARENA

I upgraded this one move the background around a bit added Arrow social & Purse details,

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Hi buddy, slight typo, “before”.

Nice consistent materials - like 'em all.

1 Like

Ouch!!!)) sorry! Thank you very much!) I’ll fix it.

Hi, here are some plain pictures of f(x)Wallet to show off to your friends. :wink: Advertisement style.

10 Likes

Thank you, they look fab.

1 Like