for $PUNDIX holders to claim and $NPXSXEM holders to convert
As previously announced, $PURSE, the Pundi X reward token, is now available on both BEP20 and Pundi X Chain. The purpose of the token is to incentivize XPOS usage, expand Pundi X Chain’s ecosystem and increase $PUNDIX value through rewards, gamification (lucky draw / lottery), discount vouchers and redemption for NFTs and other tokens.
$PURSE can be sent between Pundi X Chain and Binance Smart Chain. There’s no pre-minted tokens or allocation in any form for the team. All initial supply goes to $PUNDIX holders and for absorbing $NPXSXEM tokens, thus sunsetting our support for $NPXSXEM.
$PUNDIX holders who have been holding $PUNDIX in an individual’s ERC-20 wallet from 14:00 GMT+8 on 21st June 2021, until the launch of the Pundi X Chain on 13th October 2021 can claim $PURSE via their BEP20 wallets. $NPXSXEM holders can convert to $PURSE at a 1:1 ratio.
Since the claim and the conversion transactions are on a smart contract, you will need to have Binance Chain Extension Wallet and BNB to proceed. Here is a guide to how to transfer $BNB BEP2 and $BNB BEP20 to Binance Chain Extension Wallet and the link to download Binance Chain Extension Wallet: https://www.binance.org/en.
The claim and the conversion will start from 10:00 am GMT+8 on 7th November 2021. Here are more details:
Deadline to claim: 10 am GMT+8 on 31st December 2021.
1.Use the wallet supporting both Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain to claim, such as f(x)Wallet, Metamask, Trust…etc. Make sure the wallet address you use to connect is the one where you’ve stored your PUNDIX ERC20 tokens.
- Visit the official claim page on your desktop browser: Pundi X – Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone and choose “$PUNDIX Holders Claim $PURSE”
Connect your wallet to claim
You will get ALL your claimable $PURSE immediately after the claim transaction is made successfully
NOTICE: If you use a new address or a new wallet that does not support both chains, “$PURSE Token” will not appear on the claim interface and you’ll be unable to claim. All the unclaimed tokens will be burnt.
Deadline to convert: 10 am GMT+8 on 31st January 2022.
- For XWallet users, you will need to transfer $NPXSXEM from XWallet virtual account to Binance Extension Wallet. Here is the step-by-step tutorial.
- Swap your $NPXSXEM BEP2 to $NPXSXEM BEP20 by using Binance Chain Extension Wallet. Here is the step-by-step tutorial.
- Visit the official conversion page on your desktop browser: Pundi X – Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone and choose “convert $NPXSXEM to $PURSE”
Import your BEP20 account from your Binance Chain Extension Wallet to supporting wallets, including f(x)Wallet, Trust Wallet and other BEP20 mobile wallet apps.
Convert $NPXSXEM BEP20 to $PURSE. Here is the step-by-step tutorial.
The conversion of $NPXSXEM to $PURSE (BEP20) will be subject to an 11-month lockup. Users will receive 12% of the $PURSE token after conversion and the remaining 88% will be unlocked over the next 11 months (8% monthly).
Both $BNB BEP2 and $BNB BEP20 will be needed for paying the transaction fees. They operate on different networks. Please make sure you have sufficient amounts of both before you proceed with the swap and the conversion transactions.
Use Binance Chain Extension Wallet only to swap BEP2 for BEP20. To convert NPXSXEM BEP20 to $PURSE, you need to import your BEP20 account from your Binance Chain Extension Wallet to supporting wallets, including f(x)Wallet, Trust Wallet and other BEP20 mobile wallet apps.
PURSE TOKEN CONTRACT ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN (BEP20)
Contract address: 0x29a63F4B209C29B4DC47f06FFA896F32667DAD2C (PLEASE DO NOT SEND TOKEN TO THIS CONTRACT ADDRESS. TOKEN SENT TO A CONTRACT ADDRESS WILL BE LOST.)
Name: PURSE TOKEN
Last but not the least, make sure you complete the claim or conversion before the deadlines. If you encounter any issues, please request an official support ticket at https://support.pundix.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and beware of scammers or fake websites.