Push for f(x) to be added into Celsius Wallet

Hi @zaccheah ,

Have PundiX explored with Celsius Network to add f(x) and PundiX into their wallet to help those in our community who find it challenging to earn f(x0 and PundiX yield by participating in DEFI yield farming themselves ?

Celsius Network is on the lookout to add new coins into its wallet. I think f(x) and PundiX, especially f(x) with its high 30%APY yield offering, would be a good fit for Celsius Network to consider adding into its wallet.

Celsius Network has recently launched its Swap feature to allow its users to swap coins that they keep in their wallet at zero fees. Users can earn yields on their coins in Celsius Wallet without having to dabble in DEFI yield farming themselves.

Regards.

MakeTheSwitch

cc @DavidK

2 Likes

@indra maybe can help

Is good for those who like centralized stuff :laughing: i prefer Decentralized…

Getting listed there actually helps Function X.

People using Celsius will be aware of FX and if they are aware, they may buy FX and will be able to delegate FX through Celsius.

If Celsius has 10mil users, it means we have extra 10mil eyes that can potentially be FX investors.

That’s why even though Binance is centralized, every token still wants to be listed there. It is because of the potential 100mil users they have.

1 Like

So, why not descentralized dexs and defis

Aave, 1inch, etc

This is a topic on pushing f(x) to be added into Celsius Wallet. Feel free to discuss other topics elsewhere.

1. You prefer decentralized. But does that mean you exclude anything else that is not decentralized?

2. As a company, Celsius Network is a very active participant in decentralized networks. It benefits f(x) and PundiX if a company like Celsius Network adds them and become an active participant as well.

3. Like it or not, most of the wealth globally today are in centralized systems.

4. Build bridges to bring these wealth into decentralized systems.

5. Don’t build walls.

2 Likes

Nothing against your opinion, I accept so please also accept mine.
Futur is descentrilazed…

Actually this has nothing to do with decentralized or centralized. I think his main point is to make FX get listed everywhere globally.

Put FX everywhere, just like BTC/ETH is in CEX/DEX, Defi, Cefi and everywhere.

I voted yes

1. Sure.

2. Decentralization is a journey,

3. f(x) / PundiX is just at the beginning of this journey,

1. Who else in PundiX besides @indra @zaccheah and @DavidK should I attention this to?

2. My aim is to trigger a dialog between FunctionX, PundiX and Celsius Network.

of course, be every where is good for project image. i don’t mind to see fx in centralized places, but i would like that happens by there own decision and not pundi or fx first step. hard to explain
i think im infected with the maxi virus :laughing: :joy:

1. Check out CelsiusX , DEFI arm of Celsius Netowrk https://celsiusx.network/ https://twitter.com/CelsiusXDeFi
  2. Let’s build bridges with CelsiusX @zaccheah @DavidK @indra
  1. They are a new team within Celsius Network actively looking to build bridges.

Hi @zaccheah @DavidK

The CelsiusX team from Celsius Network has been making significant progress building bridges and expanding their footprint in the Polygon Ecosystem. Celsius Network has started injecting liquidity (CEL, ADA, ETH, and Doge) into QuickSwap (https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap).

When will f(x) be available on Polygon? This is a relatively low-hanging fruit to develop and make available IMHO. Polygon is the top Layer 2 project in the Ethereum ecosystem and it makes sense to build up the FxCore and Polygon bridge sooner. It will be great to see f(x) list on QuickSwap when f(x) do become available on Polygon.

Celsius Network has a very active CEFI community with more than 1.5 million users. It will be great to expose f(x) to this community.

Regards,

MakeTheSwitch

2 Likes

Hi @zaccheah @DavidK

When is FX joining the Celsius community? PundiX and Celsius need to support each other. #BUIDL #HODL

Regards.

MakeTheSwitch

2 Likes

We have spoken to team Celsius before, several times. We are happy to see fx of pundix listed on Celsius surely, if they are interested the two sides should def speak again.

5 Likes