Reaching out from Kronos Research

Ben Yorke here on behalf of Kronos Research, one of the leading market makers in both CeFi & DeFi. Doing a quick temperature check and saying hello, since we are working with a lot of top DeFi protocols already.

We are active market makers in CeFi across all the major exchanges (also DeFi, as a top designated market maker on dYdX). Thought we’d say hello and be active here in case there are opportunities to trade or market-make in the future. Currently, are there any market makers supporting liquidity on this token across CeFi?

21 Likes

Glad to have you guys attention here. To my knowledge there are not any market makers currently employed for Function X or PundiX.

This has been a active concern by many of the community members here.

I would be curious to see what thoughts @zaccheah and @DavidK have on this subject to roll into the governance discussion currently happening.

6 Likes

@indra @Peko @zaccheah @DavidK @eduardstal

3 Likes

We’ve actually spoken with Kronos about this and will eventually present the proposal for governance voting. Kronos is aware of this which is, I assume, why they’re reaching out to the community directly via the Forum.

cc: @Danny

8 Likes

big welcome to the community, Ben

we want to see if there is opportunity we can work together

6 Likes

Function X has an interesting offer with the tokenized stock trading (FX variable) coming up, along with evm integration on fxcore.
We have been asking for a market maker for a while now, as there is none yet as far as i know, so if you guys want to fill that spot, it will make a lot of people happy within the (market) community.

Richy,
admin function X unofficial market telegram group

3 Likes

Send it Kronos

4 Likes

This is huge, FX would thrive with serious market makers, we could end up in the top 100 easily!

4 Likes

Would be very welcome to have a good market maker for fx. So much opportunities lies ahead for the whole project!

4 Likes

Welcome Ben,

I’m a FunctionX and PundiX hodler because the teams and community leaders are authentic, highly capable and absolutely committed to doing something constructive in this space. This forum is one of the very few “Real Deal” communities.

Great to have you on board and watching.

Pretty confident that you’ll quickly see the quality of the people and discourse as you engage.

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, good to see a really active community.

11 Likes

Welcome to the FX community, Ben. Just in time for the FX Variable.

1 Like

A BIG welcome to the FX Family!!!
Glad to have you in our house!

4 Likes

Welcome Ben!

Like mentioned above by Telchar, as far as I know there is currently no market maker for Function X.

Been a concern for awhile for some investors (including myself), so help would actually be very helpful.

Glad to see you here.

3 Likes

We are very happy and honored to see you on Functionx blockchain $Fx.
Functionx project is like a fertile soil ready to be tilled.
We can succes unbelieveble things.

3 Likes

I will say pathetically and loudly - everything that you did before was growth, now you will take off!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fam!

We would be very honoured to have you guys join as market makers :blush:

1 Like

Hey guys, since the community seems intrigued, we published a preliminary proposal here:

4 Likes

We’d love to have you on board Ben. Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome Ben! :slight_smile: