Reporting Bug/Issues for f(x)Wallet

The memecoin ARE logo still does not appear in the wallet and it is duplicated. In addition, there is a contract with the logo and another without the logo. I mentioned it before but it has not yet been resolved by the team. I would be grateful if it is solved since the result is not good.

1 Like

Hello,

I sent some Fx tokens to a Coinbase wallet but I can’t see them in the Coinbase wallet. Any tips on what I need to do? Help appreciated

1 Like

The fx on Coinbase maybe on the ETH chain. The first time I bought Fx I made the same mistake, I bought Fx on Coinbase but they were on the ETH chain. you have to look in the fxcore wallet and look for it in ETH. I don’t know if I explain myself. I’m sending you my screenshot that I have my FX in ETH and I haven’t moved them since then because of the fee.

1 Like

Mexc support FXCore chain

problem persist.

who has been responsiblefor adding the images to the memes in the wallet?

need to fix that issue

1 Like

I don’t know who was in charge but this problem hasn’t been fixed for a long time. and soon they will distribute airdrops and when the token contract is added the ARE logo does not appear. We have had this problem for about a month now and it is not resolved. @SCENE Who can I contact to solve this problem???

1 Like

Yeah, I ve checked liquidity on Fx Bridge for BNB chain has recovered. Thankyou!

2 Likes

Here you can see how the token is with the wrong contract, there has been an error and the ARE logo link has been superimposed. Please correct it as soon as possible otherwise in the next airdrop there will be a lot of confusion and many complaints from the contestants. I hope for a response, please be quick. thank you.

MarginX has reported the issue to the f(x)Wallet team, and the issue has been resolved.

3 Likes

thanks you Orbitant!!! you’re the best :wink:
Now you have to delete the second token to avoid confusion.

1 Like

You need to delete the token on your wallet, every one else will not see similar issue.

4 Likes

thanks, i can see all right now. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks you. I will do so. :smiling_face: :+1:
So problem solved 100% thanks also to the wallet team.

1 Like