Roadmap of deXPOS

i’m just making conversation not Criticising brother, sorry for your understanding

1 Like

Some of you spot on what it will happen when transactions mirror on Pundi X Chain :wink: Yes, PUNDIX will be utilized while the mirrored transaction are actually delivering the incentive to the merchant and distributors based on the transactions made on DeXPOS. That’s why EVM is mentioned there to make it happen. We didn’t include further technical details in the road map because there’re moving pieces in the planning stage as more tests are needed. Now you all have a rough idea of what it will go next. We can discuss more during upcoming AMA sessions. Again, all your inputs are very valuable. I’m grateful to see all the recommendations you made.

6 Likes

If a transaction happens on non FunctionX chains, such as a polygon payments for coffee, I believe we should also mirror this tx info on PundiXChain, obviously not the amount (because if someone transfers $1m USD it makes no sense to also the same on PundiXChain) but to have a log and timestamp of what happened, and hence appears on starscan.

Yes it makes sense. The near-term roadmap is to implement fastest go-to market feature, and ur suggestion is obviously the ideal case for next iteration after we get adoption. As many of you said, in the way of Poly-PundiXChain-Poly.

2 Likes

If a transaction happens on non FunctionX chains, such as a polygon payments for coffee, I believe we should also mirror this tx info on PundiXChain, obviously not the amount (because if someone transfers $1m USD it makes no sense to also the same on PundiXChain) but to have a log and timestamp of what happened, and hence appears on starscan.

Yup, i know that a mirrored TX is a log and timestamp.

My question was: Will it add a +1 count to the Total TX even though its a mirrored TX?

Yes, that’s the idea.

3 Likes

Is it difficult to add the service fee to the total and use it to burn the PundiX from the get-go? If PundiX chain is processing transactions and not burning any tokens, that is going against the concept paper (temporarily). May be company can bridge this gap?

Is it possible for the DeXpass card to hold a small data file safe on the card, under the lock and key of the blockchain cold wallet seed & encryption, as a safe place to store note’s for passwords, seeds of other wallets you use, would be a great additive to the card if you could also make the file only readable via the FX wallet it’s linked to on the app.

3 Likes

That’s is certainly a good idea. We will keep it in mind for the future.

3 Likes

Hey bro, Love this idea, brilliant.

So after watching the Xchange XPOS transaction tweet this morning https://twitter.com/DevXblockchain/status/1548933690260344832?t=pB7H6YvvRLdMcaHWO1rcUw&s=19

Is it possible to have the amount entered automatically by default after scanning the QR code?

This will speed up the process and avoid human errors when inputting the eth amount for example.

3 Likes

This make sense. We will make sure to consider it.

1 Like