Sentiment: suggestion to block fudders on Twitter

I am a little tired of all this marketing. I’m waiting for AMA to hear the answers for those questions:

@This_Dutch_guy as I have said before I love your way of writing, PundiX should hire you as PR manager:-)

2 Likes

I’m very curious for the AMA.

Thank you that you like to read my posts.:slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe it’s good to merge this thread to [Sentiment: suggestion to block fudders on Twitter].

I’ve just done that @zaccheah :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t knew that was possible. Another thing learned😅

I’ve read those comments on the last tweet of @zaccheah and wow… People are crazy.

https://twitter.com/zibin/status/1403592640243789825?s=19

I’ve read people who are losing 60-70% and they only attack the project, it’s crazy… If you want something to success, you have to support it, not to FUD it.

Maybe is time to make a list of all of us community and supporters for Zac to follow us and then let only people that you follow comment your tweets.

I want to hear your thoughts about this, but it’s the moment.

3 Likes

Already reported 1 for inappropriate language :).
Don’t know if it works.

But it is understandable… everyday the coin is losing ground… And people are loosing money.
I saw that Zac already blocked some Fudders… be prepared a lot more incoming…

A list of supporters is not do-able… He has 48K followers!!! Everyone is entitled to an opinion even if is negative… He just needs to block the people who constantly are complaining or harassing him and the project! And do this on ALL twitter-accounts… Because I saw 1 being blocked on his account and gave the same rampage on pundixlabs account …

A better way is maybe that we make a list of people to get blocked???

2 Likes

Yes Post the tweet Like cz binance is doing it, so only people you follow with your Account can answer.

Cz is doing it too and is really positive.

1 Like

@ive You’re right, people have the right to give them opinion, but their freedom and their opinion cannot be this way. They are not talking about nothing, they just creat FUD and attack Zac.

Their freedom ends when it affects others. And in my opinion if we don’t cut this off it can be bigger and bigger by the time.

@Alchimist That’s the reason I said it, ZC knows how to play, and he does so well.

Protecting the project will protect all of us.

On the other hand, we can post a lot of positive comments when Zac or other accounts tweet to change the sentiment, so these fudders feel alone.

We have an opportunity to grow and we cannot allow these types of fudders to put it at risk.

Yeah, i saw the sentiment changing into the good direction with the El Salvador and donation news. After the recent price drops it moved to FUD/scam and even very agressive comments. This have to stop.

2 Likes

This :point_down:

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1404122252019310592?s=19

2 Likes

Really… @zaccheah please activate the answers for your friends only… this is so getting on my nerves that i dont want to use twitter anymore… every supporter of pundix that is active on twitter is maximum annoyed right now…
please activate it if you want us to support on twitter… otherwise we all going nuts…

1 Like

breathe in, breathe out and don’t freak out :sweat_smile: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s what i do … but dosen’t work for me :joy: :rofl:

I honestly don’t know anymore what to do. Should i reply or not. Usually it gets worse after it. Maybe i just leave Twitter bc it’s hugely annoying me.

Yeah… please change it to private mode @zaccheah … or you will risk to lose many supporters on twitter because they are annoyed to death…

Stay strong @zaccheah, not everyone can see the big picture! :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Yes please block the fud. If I had believed all that was written I would have never bought into pundix at all .
This is a great project with a long future .
Rome was not built in a day

blocking fuddlers yes, it makes sense, but blocking them makes them more angry and they continue again by opening different twitter accounts. I’ve tried to talk to some of the comments and they’ve agreed to support the project… but some of them don’t shut up in a very naughty way…

1 Like

Rome wasn’t built in a day yes it is very difficult to explain it to them because they don’t want to understand

1 Like

@zaccheah could you please reply on this matter… and what you are going to do (or not) about it?
Please have a look some of the replies at your latest message!
https://twitter.com/zibin/status/1407274014695821312