Some things to think about

Some ideas, some basic infos (for new comers & clarities) and some needed services… And random stuff pending. Maybe for another ama. @zaccheah @Peko

1. Function X needs a nice graphical intro, like pundix new logo, or like MarginX, with some animations…

2. Will the lighting network be supported on the Xchange passes?

3. Do distributors/merchants still get commissions per transactions on any Xchange modules?

4. What are the fees associated with the Xcard hard wallet using the nfc mobile device (Pundi i assume…)

5. Please let us focus more on the UI of the new version of the fxwallet, the easier it is to use, the more attention it draws and user’s will feel to continue to stay on-board or even make it their trust wallet replacement…who knows, but not impossible.

6. How are we doing with Brasil with Pundi?

7. Also any new updates from Cyprus (fx) and Limestone project (px).

8. MissionWagmi nft swap for MarginX nft… Its sitting there not doing much…

9. At the moment there are too many fx wallet, we could unify them plz. I have 4 wallets (3 from fx beta, MarginX beta, and the OG one. The fourth being the validators wallet.)

10. Can we approach gaming companies such as Activation, blizzard, etc (or popular gaming games devs), whereby Purse/px or even fx were given to them and rewarded to users who unlock achievements. These token via their achievements would mean more in real world use case, eg redeem them for Amazon gift cards or in game character mods, gun mods, etc etc. Also a good way to advertise us and actually mean something in return (money). Not just a sticker/or trophy in PlayStation to say you achieved this and that.

11. Opening of new on-ramp payment services eg Simplex, other than just Ramp network would be more long term user-friendly and unnecessary new user sign ups with only the one option we have now.

12. Sunmi systems were not announced. I’ve teased in the private group for over a year now, but I may have missed the ann (I doubt it). It wasn’t highlighted enough.

13. We have not heard anything much from Amcham…

2 Likes

noticed Mew wallet; has made a watch only setup for cold wallet holders, this would be a cool feature for FX wallet! if you have cold Xcards in the safe or stashed about; if you have a watch only feature you’ll be able to keep track of all your holding in one place.

1. The current f(x)Wallet DEX version seems pretty intuitive to me, many think so too during MarginX competition.

They changed quite a few things that made it easier to navigate.

The new version from the XChange video shows that clicking on your asset on the front page will redirect you automatically to the Assets / NFT page which is an upgrade.

Things that changed:

• Changed to “Switch” for addresses - ( Previously was “Manage” that many complained )
  • Dropdown list for blockchain
  • Frontpage redirect to Assets Page - ( Not added to DEX version yet )
  • The “Details” under Asset Page have also been cleaned to look more minimalistic

The UI seems pretty intuitive compared to before the DEX version. I think v4 will be a blast.

When we were testing the f(x)Wallet DEX version for MarginX trading competition, I think it is safe to say there were no complaints at all about the UI for the f(x)Wallet DEX version.

Me and my sister had no problem navigating too, compared to the previous version.

Can’t wait for f(x)Wallet V4 - DEX version + the front page redirect logic added.

2 Likes

A lot of questions, Superbit. Welcome back :slight_smile: I’ll try to answer as much as I can.

1. Function X needs a nice graphical intro, like pundix new logo, or like MarginX, with some animations…

Great idea. The Function X team will work on it. If the community can make a nice one, that’s even better. FXDM will award.

1. Will the lighting network be supported on the Xchange passes?

You mean XCard, I believe. For lightning network, we will support it via onchain sales and payments on XPOS first. Also, it helps us to estimate the demand of BTC lightning network. At this moment, no support yet. The focus on XCard is to launch the card supporting 4 different chains first and add more features later.

1. Do distributors/merchants still get commissions per transactions on any Xchange modules?

Commission distribution js designed and distributed based on a centralized structure under the XPOS distributor’s backend portal. Since XChange is decentralized and peer to peer transaction (merchants will use their own blockchain wallet to accept and sell crypto), so the backend distributor portal cannot assign the commission from the decentralized peer to peer transactions. Instead, we find a way to incentivize both distributors and merchants using XChange app to conduct decentralized transactions through transaction mining. All transactions across four different blockchain networks via XChange will be mirrored to Pundi X Chain. A smart contract will be created to fairly assign the reward generated from the transactions and distribute via Pundi X Chain. However, it will require distributors to take a validator role of Pundi X Chain and sign up their merchants through smart contract via XScan. More detail will be announced later after Pundi X Chain upgrade to EVM compatible.

1. What are the fees associated with the Xcard hard wallet using the nfc mobile device (Pundi i assume…)

I’m not sure what kind of fees that you refer to? If you refer to the transaction fee, it will be the same as you are using BNB Smart Chain or Polygon via other blockchain wallet. Addresses on XCard operate the same as addresses on your wallet apps.

1. Please let us focus more on the UI of the new version of the fxwallet, the easier it is to use, the more attention it draws and user’s will feel to continue to stay on-board or even make it their trust wallet replacement…who knows, but not impossible.

Yes it’s possible. FX Wallet team is working on a 2.0 ver. You will see a UI revamp on this version.

1. How are we doing with Brasil with Pundi?

Still operating. The office now is located in the Ingenico Innovation Center to work closely with Ingenico Brazil.

1. Also any new updates from Cyprus (fx) and Limestone project (px).

Function X Foundation sets up its legal entity in Cyprus. As for Limestone, we didn’t hear from them yet. The large-scale real estate project takes years to build.

1. MissionWagmi nft swap for MarginX nft… Its sitting there not doing much…

MissionWagmi NFT will be used for PURSE related activities. It is on the BNB smart chain. The team is planning for other use some day.

1. At the moment there are too many fx wallet, we could unify them plz. I have 4 wallets (3 from fx beta, MarginX beta, and the OG one. The fourth being the validators wallet.)

@Chloechloe see above and share with the FX Wallet team :slight_smile:

1. Can we approach gaming companies such as Activation, blizzard, etc (or popular gaming games devs), whereby Purse/px or even fx were given to them and rewarded to users who unlock achievements. These token via their achievements would mean more in real world use case, eg redeem them for Amazon gift cards or in game character mods, gun mods, etc etc. Also a good way to advertise us and actually mean something in return (money). Not just a sticker/or trophy in PlayStation to say you achieved this and that.

This is something that PURSE team is doing, redeeming PURSE for giftcards, including points that can be used to purchase games. But I need to give you realistic expectation that Blizzard doesn’t do in-game crypto now. We asked. Maybe one day they will change…

1. Opening of new on-ramp payment services eg Simplex, other than just Ramp network would be more long term user-friendly and unnecessary new user sign ups with only the one option we have now.

Noted. More and more countries will ban using credit card to buy crypto. It is happening. This makes me think XPOS has a good opportunity here. However, on those 3rd party on-ramp services, user login is necessary on those platforms because they process the transactions and all users need to go through their KYC for AML compliance. We don’t share users’ data with 3rd party app developers, so that’s why users have to create their account there and require login in.

1. Sunmi systems were not announced. I’ve teased in the private group for over a year now, but I may have missed the ann (I doubt it). It wasn’t highlighted enough.

You are right. It’s not announced yet. Before COVID happened, we actually planned to announce it in a large event, but the event got cancelled and all things were disrupted. If we find a good opportunity to announce together with Sunmi’s overseas branch (such as Japan), we may be able to pick up the conversation with them again. I prefer not announcing the news by ourselves alone.

1. We have not heard anything much from Amcham…

We had a joint event with Amcham to acquire merchants in Korea a few years ago. Now we don’t have activities with them because we’ve identified certain countries where they need to access crypto the most and decided to put more of our resources there.

Hope these answer your questions.

3 Likes

It’s good to be back, and thank you very much for your lenthy response. We really appreciate it and everything you do at PundiXLabs. :blush:

1 Like

For graphical intro animation i create one
https://twitter.com/Ivanfunctionx/status/1551563531920613376?s=20&t=7RGflyQ8KWS649JOUA_y8Q

Holy smokes, this is really nice, I wasn’t aware you were able to make animations.

I would however say, the sound effect doesn’t go with fx logo, sounds a bit like Intel processor sound effect. Maybe we need something a bit more :bomb: explosive, but same instance pleasant to the ear.

Also to note, imo and generally saying it out loud to all content creators, it needs to be from a professional outlook, fit for any settings, stand well against time, because fx is a serious company.

I hope you submitted this in fxdm still Ivan, because I think it’s brilliant, but not exactly matching fx eco imo…