Strange notification in f(x)wallet

Can anybody explain what is this? I didnt open the link in my f(x)wallet.

1 Like

it smells like scam. just hide the token (blacklist). Problably you never have been on the website.

2 Likes

A new kinda scam !!! Those guys are very creative !!

1 Like

Yes it is! Theres not info available about this but its obvious that its scam :frowning:

1 Like

It is just scammers airdropping tokens to all Ethereum/Polygon/BSC wallets in existence.

Just blacklist and ignore it. Don’t attempt to approve the token as it may be a dust attack.

2 Likes

Hello,

I have a question about my FXWallet.
Wednesday I received the NFTs “Hitman” and “Fighter” from MarginX in my FXWallet (Iphone).

Following the video “How to send NTFs to Your friend” that was shared, I wanted to test this myself.
Everything goes smoothly until:

Instead of this window I

I get this one:

When I tap on this screen or on the X it returns to this screen:

What’s going wrong !!!

Greetings Belgiumguy :belgium:

Currently, the ‘Send’ feature is working on Android. They are still sorting out iOS, I think.

2 Likes

f(x)Wallet team is ironing the bugs for iOS as we speak … hopefully MXAlliance will see its full glory when is fixed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @SCENE & @orbitant for your quick clarification, I’ll look forward to it - Enjoy your weekend - Greetings Belgiumguy :black_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hello @orbitant & @SCENE checking my FXWallet this morning → new updates, etc… → and see what happened after updating :partying_face:.

thanks guys/team for fixing this :pray::heart_hands:

Enjoy the end of the year - Greetings Belgiumguy :black_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

3 Likes