Testnet - LP Restaking Farm

I use usdt as say in the indication…

I did it in 1INCH TO and still happen the same

Just tried to stake and unstake, it works on my side.

Can you please confirm that you deposit on the correct pool?

Hello , i cant withdraw the LP tokens from the farm unless i have the same outside the farm
i requsted 5 from the contract , gave me 10 oneinch-lp , staked them ok , harvest purse from the farm ok , tried to withdraw 10 oneinch-lp from the farm gave me error check input not enough balance , requsted onther 10 oneinch-lp from the contract , withdraw the first 10 oneinch-lp ok , deposited 20 oneinch-lp to the farm ok , tried to withraw without having the same amount outside the farm , same error check input not enough balance , i hope this helps

still lost I did another request for LP token I have a TX confirmation, I get to No:4 in the staking process and I have no LP token to stake; in my metamask wallet only shows me the BNB testnet coins

Hi,

This one is your address right?

There is 30 LP tokens there. The LP should be detected on the farm page.

Hi,

Thanks for the report. Can you please share us your address so we can do further check?

they are visible in the 1-inch section not in the pancake tab

1 Like

Yes, its visible on 1inch and you should deposit from there (since its a 1inch LP token).

Kindly try and let me know if there is any problem :slight_smile:

OK; Staked under the 1 inch

yep both went fine, 2 confirmed tx’s no problems, staked 15 LP tokens & it’s showing about 12 new earned test net PURSE every 15 Seconds

only took 1 TX and I Harvested 278.54 PURSE. after about 5 min’s

few min’s later I staked the other 15 LP tokens, 2 TX’s went fine no problems and received the automatic harvest

there is a little pause wait there some sort of process icon so people see something is processing would be an idea.

the staking window needs closing and reopening to update the figures, maybe make it self close when the second tx is done or after confirm on the harvest so it goes back to the Farms window

Must be only a few of us staked the APY is like 115million% lol

ok Update you need to still have some LP token in your wallet to make the withdraw, automatic harvest also worked fine with the withdraw, 12hr + earnings on 30 LP to date is about 44k test net PURSE

upgraded Stake to 38 LP 2 tx’s went fine no issues & and automatic harvest executed no problems found

Sure , i tried Cake-LP and it is the same , every thing goes smoth until i try to withdraw , i must have Cake-LP outside the farm to withraw 0x49F09e58C53556c66e660A8Ec05191FE872bDbD4

I see what you mean it would use BNB for fee’s; I tried as well it looks like the Panel dose not switch to a withdraw mode and it’s stuck on Deposit so you can’t deposit because your all in but can’t switch to a withdrawal, tomorrow i’ll see what happens if I have more LP,

Yep need LP in your wallet to do withdraw

working under the 1inch tab, do it there, read back through my posts

I got the same issue. I requested LP token, I got 20 1INCH LP tokens for mBTC-purse.
İt doesnt show up any other farms

Yes, it should be only shown on 1inch farm since its a 1inch LP token.

You can test to stake that LP tokens and harvest the PURSE testnet token. :slight_smile:

how can i get cake-lp,
i tried several times i got just oneinch-lp.
whats the differences between cake and oneinch

Hi,

Its on different platform. When it goes live, it will be possible to stake the LP from Pancakeswap or 1inch.

can u send me the address for this one? i will check

thanks in advance.

i joined the testnet. today i opened metamask and LP restaking farm i cannot see my purse token and also 1inch-lp.
I started again tonight to staking.

wallet adress
0x5d47Cea02CC874f8AB9564566C19493007Ca51CC

As far as I can see you have everything in your wallet, double check if you are on mainnet or testnet.