Third Governance Voting - f(x)DM - Function X Decentralized Marketing

becoming a member of the FXNEER group please send us a message. #FX #governance

Where do People sign up to be eligible to receive rewards for marketing efforts?

2 Likes

Hello LKYBOB, participants can submit their content anytime either to fxdm@functionx.io (for contributing content for Function X official channels) or a link that is published directly via their own channels. You can also read further instructions depending on what your content is for here: Category 1 & Category 2

1 Like

Would it be a good idea to create a set of NFTs that represents supporters activities, like best content provider, best innovator, most active member etc
Each nft should have a utility like, one free withdraw from fx wallet etc

Thoughts?

The next step for f(x)DM is to announce the f(x)NEER working group responsible for determining which submitted content will be eligible for the reward.

Stay tuned for the announcement in the upcoming days.

2 Likes

Hello all,

Good news! Today FXDM officially gets started. We are proud to reveal the first batch of FXNEERS.

Welcome aboard @DavidK, @Judie, myself, @ClaudioxBarros, @SCENE, @Telchar and @Cryptowars :clap: :clap:

Read more: f(x)NEER gears up to kick off a community-driven decentralized Marketing program | by ₿lue Stitch (Andreas) | Function X | Medium

Thank you for your support!

7 Likes

Glad to be here :grinning: Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Honored to be part of FXNEERS!

1 Like

Glad to be part of the group as well!

1 Like

Congratz to you all!!!

Got 1 question (or remark).
“Creators should have a minimum of 500 subscribers or followers.”
What with a tweet / video from someone that hasn’t got 500 followers.
But got retweeted / shared a lot?
For example… I do not have 500 followers on twitter but got some videos that have been seen by a lot of people. For instance… 1 video for pundix I uploaded got to be watched by 25000 people when I look into my analysis.

1 Like

Thank you for the question @ive. We truly understand that you might not have the right number of followers. Therefore, we can suggest the following:

1. Submit your marketing material in Category 2, which means if approved, then it will be posted by Function X official account.
  2. If submitted in Category 1, f(x)NEERS might still pick your work based on how successful (views, shares, interaction) your work becomes despite the numbers of followers you have.
1 Like

Congratz buddies !!!

so i absolutely love the precision of this proposal. very well thought out, i hope it doesn’t create too much overhead for people who have to validate what is being considered as helpful .

there is a idea that comes to mind, a app called crewfire. its an app where an “admin” posts a social media link and users have to do “x” and/or “y” etc, submit the proof they did it in a handy form, and then after the “eligibility period” they get “points”, these points can be used to redeem for many things but normally they can be redeemed for cryptocurrency like F(x) coin.

its a really good app for snowballing momentum, if the community is engaged anyways. i highly recommend someone to consider looking at it to see if it fits this scheme better than this scheme. less overhead the better.

they could even run concurrently.

3 Likes

Congrats guy’s I look forward to see what this brings us, Suggestion! one of the first things is we need something to shut up those that keep flooding the pages with; Do more marketing, we need a common response that gets a visual pic. links and sends them to plethora of all the marketing, with the advise on how to help and win from helping; which is can not be littered by anything else except new Marketing in progress.

Hello community!
Hi Zac. @zaccheah @DavidK
I decided to take the initiative and organize an interview with a Russian-speaking blogger (100k subscribers).
Youtube: https://youtube.com/c/SATOSHIFRIENDS
twitter: (@slezisatoshi): https://twitter.com/slezisatoshi?t=u2MQ-Zb4f6vjla3wLaca3A&s=09
Raphael already wrote to you, Zac.
And the chat is already set up to discuss details.
How can I reach you, Zac? what about David? And I will add you to the telegram chat.
So that you can get to know the blogger. And will discuss all the details.
https://twitter.com/Chesnow2/status/1447896689994616833?t=6BOuZLsFiwiGUVj80CWZNQ&s=09

9 Likes

I vote yes

Hello. Is the FXDM program still running? Or suspended? Thank you.

Hi @Judie , @Telchar, @SCENE and all other FXneers !

The FXDM was endowed with 1M $FX.
A vote is now happening and is distributing 160 $FX worth of gifts to winners.
However, some are producing a lot more contents than others : do you think a cyclic-period vote is worth the stake for each production ?
I think it would be less pain if the FXneers were deciding on their own who to attribute the gifts to, on a non-cyclic period, based on the quality, the duration, the effort and the public views of each content.
If we were to attribute 160 $FX worth of gifts every single week, it would take 120 years to distribute the FXDM fund !!!
We need to incentivize content producers more than it is currently IMHO, and to setup a ceiling six-months amount to be distributed to producers.

Thanks
@FrenchXCore

1 Like

Hello! Your suggestion is very good and considering the factors creators contribute to making the contents, the FXNEERS have been discussing and shall make some announcements very soon as well as the launch of the website.

Aside from the winners chosen by the community, we’ll also announce the contribution rewards and the one submitted to category 2. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Actually the prize varies depending on quality, it won’t stay at a fixed prize ~ $160.

If the video content involves multiple editing efforts, of course the reward will be higher.

What I mean by editing effort:

1. Making animations from scratch and not using canvas, like an animator or an actual artist drawer - basically self-drawn / animate

2. Involves more than just video editing, like getting real life people to be in the video which involves coordination from multiple people and takes quite a lot of effort

3. Using their self-drawn logos of Pundi X and Function X - this shows effort because they didn’t just take the ready-to-use logos from the team

There are still many more but I won’t list everything here. Top notch quality videos are usually those experienced artist that draw themselves or it involves multiple people which requires coordination and camera work - they will be rewarded according to the quality of work.

It won’t make sense and it isn’t wise to give $10k to a random meme maker. This won’t be a wise decision, from a financial and marketing standpoint.

2 Likes

No. 3
I would talk to the team about logo self creation as far as I’m aware their supposed to be as supplied, it’s a policy of the logo’s I believe color, font matter, there was info with the supplied art here somewhere, just in case you might want to look into this.